Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Multi Carrier Shipping Label

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

Neon Strength LLC.

Great customer service with a lot of patience. Totally solved my issue and all question via zoom step by step.

September 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to know that our service was helpful. This means a lot to us.

Pig Brig Trap Systems

We are using this app to display shipping rates in our store. I ran into some configuration troubles and Prathyusha G went above and beyond to make sure I got my questions answered. Great support and the app seems to be working well. Excited to finally offer real time shipping rates.

September 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for the amazing review. We are happy to know that our support was helpful and the app has helped in offering real time shipping rates. This means a lot to us.

RMBio

The support team is fantastic! They quickly respond to requests and guided me through set up via screen share - much more helpful and efficient than communicating via email or chat. The app has all the functionalities we need to ensure shipping costs are based on package dimensions, product weight, and the weight of packaging, rather than product weight and dimensions only.

August 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the amazing review. We are happy to hear that our support was helpful and the app is meeting all your shipping requirements.

Anfibio Boots

Easy interface, helpful instructions and an amazing customer support. They are extremely helpful. Highly recommended!

August 18, 2021

Thank you for recommending the app. We are glad you that the documentation and our support team were of help.

WineSpark

a bit of a clunky UI and takes a while to get hang of, but does the job right and that is enough for me. customer support is responsive and helpful

August 18, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review. We’re glad our support team could help. Please do share any feedback you may have on the app UI with our support team.

Upkarma

I used this app and it helps to generate labels for the orders. Nice app and you can try this app for your shopify.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for recommending the app and sharing positive feed back. It means a lot to us.

Pickie Store

August 11, 2021

Thank you for taking time out to review and recommend the app and we’re glad our support team could help.

Psychedelic Art Exchange

The customer service from Pluginhive is unmatched---I asked a question and received a call immediately from a team member that walked me through the options I had for the challenge I was facing. Very few apps I've worked with have been so prompt and comprehensive with their support!

August 4, 2021

We are glad to know that our support has helped you. Thanks you for appreciating our team. This means a lot to us.

rfd.jan-supply.com

Excellent customer service. They spent a good amount of time with me to help fix a few things. So far so good with the app.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our app and service.

Lensbaby

Prathyusha's meeting and guidance was very helpful. She was able to walk me through the set-up processes very quickly.

July 22, 2021

Thanks a lot leaving us a review. We are glad to know that we were able to help you with a walk through of the app and the UPS SurePost rates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6