Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Multi Carrier Shipping Label

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

Devoteewear

The level of support this team provides in beyond 5 stars. They are super responsive and got my question sorted out very quickly. The app itself looks very strong and I'm excited to use it.

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our products and support.

FoneHub.ae

Excellent app and fast support. all you need for order fullfillment & label generation. Had an issue recently and it was attended to and fixed within the hour.

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and your appreciation for our support team! This really made our day!

Grease

I really had trouble setting up my hard hazardous rules. The help line call me and we used google meet and fixed it. They really are good, best shipping app out there.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. Glad to know the app is helping you ship hazardous goods seamlessly.

Bambino Diapers

Best app to one click print labels no need for any manual input. Support is fast and knowledgeable as well.

December 29, 2020

Thanks a lot! We’re delighted to know that the app is helping you save time and effort. !!

eimkaanalkhalij

This app saves me from handling my orders manually through its automated process. Plus the support is highly efficient in answering and resolving the issues I encountered integrating this app. They are super polite and helpful. Keep up the good work :)

December 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review! We’re glad you are now able to fulfill your orders automatically. We are here if you need us anytime. Thank you.

Lifters Wear

I had problems integrating the app but the team helped me very good to solve the issues. Great Job:)

December 18, 2020

We’re glad to know the app is set up and you’re shipping process is now streamlined. Thank you so much for the review.

TactiPlast™

These guys have phenomenal customer support. 5 stars for service and for an outstanding app and solution for small business as well as large business shipping.

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It’s our pleasure to support you and we’re glad to know that you are happy with the app and support.

Mile Four

I installed app and had it up and running in a few days and it saves my team and I SO much time.
We’re able to create 100’s of labels in minutes.
Our tech stack is Mac computer, rollo 4x6 printer.
We needed labels and packing slip printed on consecutive pages and this completes that.
I had some tech questions and the support team replied in minutes and even got on a call with me to hold my hand on something.
Thanks!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much. This means a lot us.

Bampoo TP

I used this app to connect Fedex SmartPost to my store! It has worked flawlessly and the support team has helped me with every single step of the set-up.

Le Trio Hockey - DEV

Thank you PluginHive for completing the StorePep setup required to resolve quickly the issue I was experiencing with the labels so I can continue exploring this app. - your quick and efficient support is really appreciated! Thank you!

Previous 1 3