PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

Live shipping rates at checkout, print labels & track orders.

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

Native Essence AU

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. I had some issues printing labels and team were right on it, within 10 minutes, sorting it out with clear instructions of how to resolve. Thanks.

TonTon® Sauce

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome and fast assistance. Thank you all VERY much, especially Shashi! I have had a number of issues and they keep pointing me in the right direction. Update: I just spent about an hour in a zoom conference with them as they walked through one issue I had and then walked through all steps needed to help me show my client what their app can do. Perfect!

Smart Earth Camelina - USA

I needed assistance with changing the shipping settings and the staff was fast in responding and gave me the exact info that I needed.

Timi of Sweden

Location Sweden

I have received great help from Keerthi. After i wrote my initial review. Thank you so much! Kind regards, Mikael

November 22, 2022

Dear Mikael,

Please pardon the delay in calling you on the given number.

We appreciate you joining us on the call, and I'm glad we were able to setup Postnord carrier and generate labels. If you require any additional help, please get in touch with us.

We strive to give each and every one of our customer's prompt service.

Mix And Match

Location Egypt

Hello there,
I would like to thank the support very much, I really appreciate their effort and time for troubleshooting the issues and recommend the solutions
Thank You.

seeJesus

I'm very happy with the functionality and service of this app so far. The team has been quick to respond to my inquiries in detail and even helped me correct my rules by zoom.

Morfidesign

I recently implemented this app and needed some guidance on how to use it. As soon as I reached out I was helped by Shashi Kumar, he was outstanding and proficient and fixing my problem and explaining the solution. Thank you Shashi!

Vision Haircare

Location Sweden

The app that saved my store. This is the only app that connects with my DHL account. The support is very professional and quick.

Hope Puzzles LLC

Pretty new to this app - haven't actually completed an order with it yet but the IT analysts help me sort out some problems I was having with the set up. They were very patient. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out!

Two Wheels Empire

Time spent using app 1 day

Works like a charm! Also fast response from the CS team ;) Now all of my shipping rates come DHL XML services and are correct.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15