Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Mopixie

Absolutely flawless, couldn't be happier. It was easy to add and their customer service was incredible. Thank you so much!

www.mopixiestore.com

Shopinz Net

Awesome App. I have used this app on multiple store. It works well, easy to install. Customer support is even better. I always get prompt response from Sophie! Thanks for the great app and fantastic customer service.

Ochs General Store

Super easy to setup and works right outa the gate! I only just installed this app, but so far I'm very happy with it. Great support also :)

Hourtrends

I think this is a really useful app as our customer base is all over the world, however, recently we've received complaints that currencies are not displaying properly. No real way for me to find out, but the optional settings might help me.

Boho Chic Shop

Perfect integration for shopify store

Trinitiwear

The App was very easy to install in my store. This will truly benefit my customers.

Trippsy

Excellent supportive team helped out and set up everything. Will definitely be sticking with reliable service providers for my shop www.psychedeliashop.com

Recommended!

Intellitees

Brilliant app. I had a few problems getting up and running but Sophie was very patient and got me up and running really quickly, Brilliant. I'd highly recommend.

Backpocket Bargains

This is a nice app showing heaps of currencies. Also received great support in setting up the currency dropdown.

Shephy

I use various products from Hextom, but this has to be my favorite, I tried other currency conversion apps but this one is by far the easiest to set up and use. The support from them is absolutely brilliant, great people to work with!