Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Amazingheights

I have just started using it. Lets us see how it works and i will give another review.

Forspree

I like your App because is very nice great

Gawkshop

I researched all the different currency converters and chose this one. Am I ever glad I did! Easy to use and helpful, quick and friendly support staff. Thank you!

High Daze

This plugin works fantastically and support is super-quick and super-friendly! I'm UK based but my prices are automatically showing in different currencies throughout the world!

Loveclip

I don't know but it is not working

Jorge The Design Passion

Excellent application helps a lot to conversions

The French Apron Company

I just installed Multi Currency so can't comment on it's day to day use thus far.

However, it was extremely simple to install. It worked straight away and I have tested it's ability to convert currency by using an ip router. All works well so I highly recommend you give it a try.

Intl Way Of The Cactus

Installed this app after trying about 5 apps which were supposed to be one-click install but were messing with my store in various ways or looked really ugly against my store colours. Although the app automatically converts, i wanted the drop-down for customers where the IP might not reliably select for currency. Hextom customised my currency dropdown and added a message to my sliding cart which I couldn't do myself. It worked with my theme style and colours, looks fantastic. They responded to my request within 5 minutes. THANK YOU. Feel free to checkout how it works on our Retina theme store in mobile and computer views - www.wayofthecactus.com :)

Bargain Booty

So far, very good. Watch the set-up video and it's super simple to install.

Positively

This is the best app for currency conversion. We used another very popular one prior to this, which broke a lot of code on our website. This one integrated seamlessly and support was very fast and helpful.

I recommend using this app.