Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Palmblu

This app is a great concept but is not seamless. Usually i never like to leave bad reviews however i have been having issues with this app ever since i installed it.
Between sorry to say but unhelpful support and the turbulent nature of this app, one day it works the next it doesn't, then support pretty much telling me that one of the integral functions of the app does not really work and suggesting i don't use it. Incorrect prices being shown etc. This app is extremely frustrating to use and if it wasn't for the functionality of bold cashier i would have installed it ages ago.

HiNGE Dept Accessory

Not knowing about wesite setting and all the currency things. I found the setting confusing and lost , but It was a great help! Thank you very much Nir.

Franco Ginetti

I used this app to set specific currency for specific countries and its working perfectly , the customer service is more than ok too

Creatd

Early days with the app, but great support from Challi in getting it going, tests have all ran well. Looking forward to increasing the reach of our store www.creatdinteriors.com.

Expatly

With the great help from Nir in the support team this app is now up and running for my worldwide customers and customised to my store. Great support, great product! Thanks Nir!

A V A L Y N & L U L U

The support and service is so great, felt unreal actually!
We recommend this app so much! Now our customers can see the correct currency right away.

A shoutout to Rifat for helping us!

Realm of the Witch

Charles was an absolute angel. Installed it for me within 5 minutes. So far the app looks great. Just adding additional curries now :)

yager- group-europe

Bold service is exceptional. I'm not an IT specialist and sometimes it requires me a lot of time to find solutions and do settings. When I contacted Bold, all my questions were resolved in a couple minutes. I needed to add multi currency to check out and it was done immediately. Their representative Harpreet - was incredible helpful, polite and knowledgable! Thanks one more time!

The Spark Company

Loving the app so far. Functionality is great and the support team (Alexa) were really helpful in getting everything set up in the way we wanted.

loffi.cc

Initially confused as to how to install the code but Sarah the support ninja nailed it....gold medal for her!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47