Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

New Posture Outdoor

Pratibha was very helpful and fixed what I messed up after trying to do the installing by myself. Thank you.

October 23, 2019

Pratibha is an absolute sweetheart; we're so glad you were able to work with her to get things with the installation fixed! We know that Liquid can be difficult to understand, which is why our installers are always available to assist if you need it. :-)

Thank you for the review; we look forward to seeing your success with Multi-Currency and more international shoppers coming to your store!

Sleepmend

Mike was extremely helpful and showed me how to configure the app just the way I wanted to. Works perfectly on our store. Thank you!

October 23, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Mike was able to get you sorted with Multi-Currency and show you how to get it configured to meet your store's needs. We love hearing that the app is perfectly integrated onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.

HomemakersHeaven

Great app & service! Thanks a lot Bold Multi‑Currency for the quick help, it was very much needed!!!

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app and the help we could provide to you. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! :-)

INCARNE

Simple, yet powerful app. It does what I need. Bold support was really professional with integration. Using it for several months from now and I see it does its job without any issues. Thank you!

October 22, 2019

Thank you again for the reviews! We appreciate it, and are glad our apps have proved to be the right solution for your store. Cheers!

Powered by Fast Epil™

I had a currency problem in my checkout, there was the $ and the EUR
Cody solved my problem in two minutes. Perfect! Thank you!!

October 18, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with the proper currency showing up at the checkout. We're glad to hear that Cody was able to get things sorted for you so quickly! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

ladoocollection

I had some issues with initial installation, and Sukh was super friendly and very quick to respond to my issues.

October 17, 2019

So sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the installation; working with code can certainly be difficult, so we always offer assistance with this if needed! We're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything sorted for you. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DoctorCase

Great app & service! Thanks a lot Bold Multi‑Currency

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Multi-Currency app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

Very cool airpod cases, by the way!

Redcast Heritage Co.

The app is simply perfect. It isperfectly integrated with Bold cashier checkout.
The bold support team is top notch. 5 stars!! Cody is very very helpful!

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear you're enjoying Multi-Currency and Bold Cashier in order to allow customers to check out in their local currency!

We love hearing that we're doing a good job with our support; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please let us know if we can assist with any thing in the future!

Gadget Trybe

A bit hard to get a response from support, but I found a very responsive and helpful support manager Bobby Rocha in Bold FB group. He managed to set up everything in 30 mins. The app is great, has everything important and more (still need to explore it). I can't believe it's free.

October 15, 2019

Hi there; we're so sorry about the difficulty you had getting a response from our support team! We did have a long weekend due to Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend, however that's no excuse. I just wanted to let you know our support team was limited compared to normal because of the holiday, and want to assure you that, should you need anything in the future, our team should be able to get to your inquiry much more quickly!

Very sorry again for the inconvenience, but we're so glad to hear that Bobby from our Facebook group was able to get everything sorted for you! Thanks for being a part of the community!

FaceEase

Thanks Cody for awesome support! Cody is really knowledgeable about the product. Best customer support ever.

October 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Cody! He certainly knows the ins and outs of the app; we're glad he was able to assist you. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68