Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Miniface Beauty

Nice app! Has most of the premium features in the free version. Helpful support team, thanks to Nicholas for the support! Five stars from me.

Maui World

I used the app as it was among the top suggestions. I'm new with Shopify and I found it really easy to use. I still had some questions and the Support Team was amazing. Thank you so much!

Baula

The app used to work well for us but we started having issues with product variants that have different prices. After reaching out to their customer service in early December (our contact is Nikhil), they fixed the issue but created an even bigger one because some clients are now shown the base price multiplied TWICE by the exchange rate, resulting in exorbitant prices and a lot of bounces. It's hard to quantify exactly how many clients we lost because of that but we received many messages from confused shoppers. Nikhil keeps telling me that it's a problem of the shoppers' cache but unfortunately we can't ask each customer to clear their cache before visiting our website. Furthermore, the problem also keeps happening after our team cleares their cache and visits out website. I will update if the review if they manage to fix the issue. If not, we will have to look for a different app.

NOVALTY™

Bold Multi‑Currency is an Excellent application and they have a excellent customer support. Great experience

Ciel.Fashion.84

The app works just fine. Even when I faced challenges, the support team responds swiftly and efficiently.

Marca Gato

This apps works amazing but the best thing is that customer service is amazing :) At the begining I was struggling with installing it but Hamza helped me and it worked perfectly

Zeva Lifestyle

What a loss of time honestly. Standard Shopify has already a currency converter built in, but you cannot change the rate to rebalance differences between currencies or simply cover the exchange fees. This app is supposed to do this, and it does, but at checkout the price will go back to your shop currency and original price, unless you subscribe to another paid service called Cashier, this is not mentioned at first, and the mention "FREE" is misguiding, I lost 1hr to install this to realize it doesn't do anything more than what I have in my theme as a standard feature and that I would have to pay for another App...And if you install it, guess what your customers will say when they realize the price revert to another one at checkout stage...I tried to have a look to Bold Cashier, because why not to pay after all if it works ? But looks like super complicated, it is unclear if it's still available for Shopify as they say that it cannot be installed after Jan 20th 2020, so I gave up there...

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I recently switched to Shopify Payments so that my customers could pay in their local currency, which means that they should see their local currency in Checkout as well.
Unfortunately Bold Multi Currency does not support this functionality in Shopify Payments.
I've always like Bold and the team and have never had a bad time with their support but I've had to now uninstall this app and switch to a different free multicurrency app that support Shopify.
Sorry Bold. Thank you for great service up until now.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. Glad that our support team was able to help you during your time with us. We completely understand :) -wishing you all the best!

Kelpie Case

I've been amazed by the level of support. Any inquiry gets a reply within an hour. They think for a client and clarify the necessary information exactly when it’s needed. Special THANK YOU to Hamza, who has been extremely responsive and helpful.

VAAZ & Co.

Very efficient & helpful staff! Hamza, one of their experts was able to resolve all my inquiries! thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83