Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Verses London

I still need to test how well the app works as I don't have a large international audience yet (it seems to work well), however as far as I am concerned the app deserves 5* anyway because the customer service was brilliant. Tony (and Brysen) were so helpful and patient. I have absolute confidence in this app because of the team behind it, and will take a look at what else BOLD has to offer.

Rafal's Emporium

Hi BOLD team! The app description says "charge customers in the currency of their choice (requires upgraded checkout)". What does the upgraded checkout mean? Is this bit outdated? If so, could you update the description?

August 15, 2019

Hey there! We have another app called Bold Cashier which acts as a checkout on your store. Using Bold Cashier in tandem with Multi-Currency allows you to charge your customers in the currency they choose! With Multi-Currency on its own, customers will see their currency on all of your product prices up until the checkout page, where they will be charged in your store's default currency.

One of our support specialists will be reaching out to you ASAP to give you some more details on this. :-) Don't hesitate to reply to this as well if you have any other questions.

D'BRAVO COFFEE

I received a great support since the beginnig.
All the Bold team is very helpful, reply and solve the problems very fast.

I am very satisfied with the service.

Highly recommend it.

August 15, 2019

We're so happy to hear that our support team has given you consistent service - that's certainly what we strive to do, so it's great to hear that we're doing things right by our merchants!

There's something very regal about your packaging - I really love it. Best of luck with your coffee sales!

Voltlin

I don't like that you cannot remove extra decimal places, so your pricing will show as $15.00 USD instead of $15 USD.

Seems like this could be an easy implementation, idk why they don't allow you to change this. I have a feeling I'll end up removing it soon since the customization is so limited.

August 15, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review - your feedback is extremely important to us.

Unfortunately, removing the decimals is not something that our app can do on its own as this needs to be available for merchants who are using cents. However, as our specialist Nikki mentioned, you can certainly reach out to one of our partners who would be more than happy to discuss this customization for you!

We hope to offer something like this in the future, and very much appreciate your feedback. There are some styling customizations that we are able to do on a support level, but unfortunately more complex customizations fall outside of our scope.

konnichimart

The best currency app and I've tried almost all.
Does the job perfectly. Great job! Thank you so much!

August 15, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much or the review! We're so happy to hear that you find our app to be the best. :-) Please let us know if you need any assistance or have any other questions - we'd love to help.

Fibonacci Polo

Had so many problems with my currencies in the past. Then found this app which is perfect. And the customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for your help!!

August 14, 2019

Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad to hear that our currency app is working for you. :-) Please let us know if you have any other questions; we'd love to help again.

Petter Lives

Upon installation I had a small problem. I emailed customer service and Alexa from customer service took care of it. It was resolved within a day. So far, great experience!

TechGadgetShop

This is an awesome app. It was difficult for me to set it up, but I received a great surprise from them. A technician from Bold get access to my store and set everything up himself. Thank you for Your service. It is such a great help!!!!

2B in Trains

We needed a simple currency converter in our header, and this one works really well. Brenda at Bold did a personalized install for us and she was super fast! It looks great and we can customize what currencies we include in the converter, as well as which default currencies certain countries should use. Very useful!

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to see that you're enjoying the app and that Brenda could help you so quickly.

We look forward to working with your store in the future!

VIRTU

Very simple, yet super effective and beautiful looking currency converter.
The app works great. I asked the customer support to help me set up the converter on a custom location I wanted and they did that perfect and fast.

I 100% recommend this app.

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our support team. We're always happy to make adjustments like this to our apps :)

Please let us know if you have any further questions from here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63