Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Roarlay

works, but kills your store performance, unfortunately. Took me a while to nail the performance issues down to this app. looking for another one now.

Eclair Lips

I was excited about trying this app, and although the install was a bit technical, the tutorials to walk you through it are pretty comprehensive. But just when you think you are finished, the last step is to install Bold Cashier, another app that is required if you want the local currency checkout, otherwise this app is just a glorified currency converter. There are fees associated with Bold Cashier, and the app is also not an approved app through the Shopify App Store. I considered installing it anyhow since that functionality is something I don't mind paying for and decided to play around with the rest of the app to see how it works. The rounding rules are next to impossible to get working, and it seemed as though getting them to work was up to chance. When I decided it wasn't for me and uninstalled it, all of the code the app installed stayed and my prices are now showing USD in front of them even though the currency of my shop is CAD. I even made a copy of my theme before fiddling around with the code and tried reverting back to that but still no luck. Uninstall instructions on the Bold site say that the code left behind won't affect anything, but I'm learning the hard way that this isn't the case.

GADGETS FULL

Excellent the application tube a small inconvenience when installing it, but the support is excellent. Thanks for your help to Tony and Charles! They solved it instantly thanks.

Episerver Education

Great and intuitive and where we needed help we got it. Rony J was absolutely brilliant! We are looking forward to use the Bold apps for our store!

myRoboHut.com Hubert Schnitzler

love that app and great working with the team! Makes my online store go international in now time. Recommend to anyone that goes international!

Rescue Gifts

GURI & KYLE on the support desk just helped us out with this app. Amazing response and such fast trouble shooting!

I-Shop-Unique

I saw great reviews for this app and thought I would give it a try. Not the most computer savvy, but Cody from Bold helped me set up the app for my store, and he was really patient and responsive. Made things easy to understand and ask questions. Would recommend this App to anyone!

MiiCheckout

Cody gives the most amazing support... super quick and very friendly, also great memory... I highly recommend!!!

Eco Charged

I sell to the USA and Canada and could not live without this app. I also spoke with the support staff member GURI and was helped to install the Bold Cashier so that I can process credit cards in the currency selected by my customers. FANTASTIC!

Overdue

GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APPvGREAT APPvGREAT APPvGREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP ff

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38