Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Erdélyi Esküvői Meghívók

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 4 years

Best Currency changer app for Shopify, I tryed around 6-7 other apps, but this is much better with nice features.
Costumer suport also pretty good, they resolved an problem regarding to new theme in less than 24 hours, huge thanks to Jade !

Asantii

Location Mauritius

The app works exactly as I need it to, and their customer service is great, my issue was resolved swiftly.

Magroceries

Location Zimbabwe
Time spent using app 11 minutes

This app is no good. It does not work like it should based on the discription and causes more issues than is solves.

May 26, 2021

Thank you fo your review. We're constantly working on improving Multi-Currency and documentation for it. We've passed along your feedback to the team. Sorry for any time spent, and that you weren't able to find a solution.

Big Game Fishing

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Cymbal House

This app does all what it promises, works like a clock work. You can also customize it to fit to your theme using css. Here is the app live on my website: cymbalhouse.com

BENI Luxury Hair

Location Australia

Had issues with the installation and their customer service reps came to my rescue. They were very supportive. Overall i am happy with the outcome

JRW Traders

Hazma was a big help in getting the app to work for me. It looks good and seems to be working well as an aid to increase international sales.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Hazma was able to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

CZone Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you Deelen, app is working great! After trying a number of different options on my site this is the best I have found! Already seeing better conversions from different countries! And it's free!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that Deelen offered great support!

Lumiere Equestrian

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Terrible. App doesn't work and customer service will not reply. It's sitting there on my website and just doesn't function yet cannot get anyone to help with this issue over several weeks.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have an app expert reaching out and looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Tanmatra - The Absolute Vogue

Location India

I used this help to show multicurrency on my store which had few minor issues on the store. but the customer service department helped me resolve it quickly. Works really fine now.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really happy that we were able to help you resolve your minor issues quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84