Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Harrisson Australia

This app is great and the backend changes are really easy to apply. Thanks Cody from the Bold team for installing it for me with no fuss!

DOAshop

this is the second time I needed assistance and you guys are great, really fast, always helpful...
- with special thanks to Cody

Fashion Golf Mx

We are very happy with this app, and the service was be very good! Our requirements are resolved very quickly!!! AAAAA

InstantFlashDeals

They helped me install the app, and I'm very happy with the result and added value! Thanks a lot Bold!

LES ICÔNES

I recommend using this app Bold Multi Currency. It is very clear and looks professional. As well as the support, which was very fast and effective.

autodesign.shop

Thanks to Cody! all my questions were answered, I was provided full service with app installation.

William Wesley Fitness

Bold Multi-Currency is very interesting to automatically display your shop prices in the currency you desire. But this app as the knowledge to detect the country of your customer and chooses his corresponding curreny. Plus the support is great to help you set up the app if needed.

VPRO Golf

Was a bit difficult to set up with the Cashier and Discouting app, but WAY better than paying for Shopify premium if you want a small store that can handle multiple currencies that has an auto geo function as well. Support was a savior and very responsive as well. Nice work from the team @Bold!

Ellie + Lion

Love this app. The customer service is really top notch. Super quick responses and they’re always happy to help. Cody Scheler in particular helped me out massively today! Thank you!

SmileKit

Terrible support when used with bold cashier. The support will keep asking questions you have answered because don't read the thread of their previous responses.

If you can use anyone else by all means do it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58