Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Magroceries

This app is no good. It does not work like it should based on the discription and causes more issues than is solves.

May 26, 2021

Thank you fo your review. We're constantly working on improving Multi-Currency and documentation for it. We've passed along your feedback to the team. Sorry for any time spent, and that you weren't able to find a solution.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Cymbal House

This app does all what it promises, works like a clock work. You can also customize it to fit to your theme using css. Here is the app live on my website: cymbalhouse.com

BENI Luxury Hair

Had issues with the installation and their customer service reps came to my rescue. They were very supportive. Overall i am happy with the outcome

JRW Traders

Hazma was a big help in getting the app to work for me. It looks good and seems to be working well as an aid to increase international sales.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Hazma was able to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

CZone Online

Thank you Deelen, app is working great! After trying a number of different options on my site this is the best I have found! Already seeing better conversions from different countries! And it's free!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that Deelen offered great support!

Lumiere Equestrian

Terrible. App doesn't work and customer service will not reply. It's sitting there on my website and just doesn't function yet cannot get anyone to help with this issue over several weeks.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have an app expert reaching out and looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Tanmatra - The Absolute Vogue

I used this help to show multicurrency on my store which had few minor issues on the store. but the customer service department helped me resolve it quickly. Works really fine now.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really happy that we were able to help you resolve your minor issues quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Torico Wine

This application is great to give forein customers an idea of the price in their local currencies. I had a problem when I installed it but Nikhil from support center is really helpful and responded quickly to fix it. Thank you. Cette application est très pratique pour donner aux clients des idées de prix de produits en devise locale. J'avais un problème quand je l'ai installée mais Nikhil l'a corrigé très rapide. このアプリは複数通貨での表示に非常に便利で、設定も簡単です。海外向けの発送を考えているECサイトにとっては必要不可欠なものだと思います。
インストール時に正常に動作しない問題がありましたが、サポートセンターに連絡したらNikhilさんがすぐに対応してくれました。おすすめです。

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Nikhil was able to help you with the install problems you had. It's always our pleasure to help!

Popular Pickz

Great, App, easy to configure, I can link with a bold payment and charge with a different currency, thank

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! So pleased you are happy with the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84