Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

SΛM & LΛNCE

App works great and the developers were EXTREMELY helpful with assisting me in the installation and adjustments

HappyTrim

A fast answer, amazing help center, lot of patient and helpfulness!!
A guy named Tony helped, he solved my problem really quick!

Maison Inland

I had some questions regarding the gift cards and Cody really helped me out. Quick answers on the chat and gave me even more information. Thanks a lot!

Floodshield

Wonderful customer service from Rajni. Helping an amateur get the app up and running. Highly recommended.

Marc West Jewelry

these guys are super, they completely optimized the currency button according to my store vision and structure!!
very satisfied!

September 23, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're so glad we were able to help adjust the currency button to better fit in with your store's theme. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. :-)

Your necklaces are beautiful, by the way!

OskarandNanuk

While Jonnathan and the support team showed great promise in the fast installation and friendly support, the app advertising is entirely misleading.

Both the primary marketing video and the example site claim/demonstrate that what differentiates this app from others, is that you can charge the customers in the currency they have chosen (or was automatically defined by their geolocation). They point out that the biggest problem that they are solving, is the that customers leave the site and do not complete the purchase when the currency conversion does not follow through to the shopping cart.

BUT THEY DON'T INCLUDE THIS FEATURE! It's NOT free. This feature is only available if you use another app that takes a percentage of every purchase.

It is false advertising and will be reported to Shopify.

September 23, 2019

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback - it really helps us reevaluate what we are doing in all facets of our business! I am sincerely sorry that you felt mislead about our Multi-Currency app and its ability, when integrated with Bold Cashier, to allow customers to also check out in their preferred currency.

While we do state that this is required in order for the feature to work in our app store listing, you are correct that it is not properly outlined in the app store video. I have ensured that this was brought to our team's attention so that it can be fixed ASAP.

Again, I am very sorry that you felt we were falsely advertising the app - that is certainly not our intention. I can say that our team has evaluated the way that this feature is explained and made the necessary changes within the app store listing, and will be making proper changes to the video.

SHAPERRAW

Thank you very much for your help ! Great support great app ! 5 Star plus rating !I am very satisfied !

September 23, 2019

You're very welcome! We're glad that we could assist. Thank you so much for the review, and please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Your shapewear looks very comfortbale!

The Lifting Store

Outstanding customer service! Jonathan was extremely helpful, and really good at communicating right away. 5 Star plus rating for their service

September 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We'll be sure to pass those along with Jonnathan - he is such a hard worker, we're glad he was able to help you out. :-)

Awesome dumbbell water bottle, by the way!

Harmony Goldsmiths

Great Customer Service. I was having trouble with one of the lines of code. This was solved effortlessly by Simran on the live chat with help from his Installer Pratibha. Would recommend. Great App!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the kudos! It's great to see that our awesome agents were able to get the code fixed for you so quickly - thanks for reaching out!

Best of luck with your store's launch - please let us know if we can help out in any other way before you open!

Probrite (Pty) Ltd

Bold currency converter has made it easy for me to display different currencies on my website, I am very impressed at how easy it is to work and this will make it hassle free for customers from different countries to see the price in their currency. I want to say a huge thank you to Alexa who set this up for me and made it happen.

September 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app and how easy it has been for you - that was our aim when we created it!

Alexa is a total trooper, so we're glad she was able to help you with getting the app set up! The currency menu looks great on your site. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66