Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Jamilamerdani

The support team is very unresponsive. The Multi Currency app was installed yesterday automatically and it's not displaying correctly. The drop-down menu of the currencies is showing on the wrong side of the page (I saved several times where I want it to be displayed) Also, the currencies that I added are not even displaying in the drop-down menu. After I requested help, support needed for me to grant them access to my store, which I did and to email them when I did it. Since then, I haven't gotten any responses and they have not even attempted to correct the issue with their app.

***Update*** Multi Currency has been installed correctly by the support team and it works beautifully

My Renewable Energy Australia

I have downloaded this app to use in my marketplace. I needed some additional advice and the response time and service was great. The app was easy to install and it is working fine so far.

I am giving 5 out of 5 for service and installation.

Yourneed Store

First of all, BOLD = an super professional company. Answers are good and they go the extra mile. This app is good and it costs some effort to setup. Relatively easy for a complete new joiner to e-commerce.

I needed Cashier app too, and therefore my whole checkout = multi currency now.

Great,
Thank you!

Blueturquoise

Very good app. I have not used much. I'll give my review again after using the app for some time.

Anti Age Living

The APP is useful as I sell to many countries.
The Bold staff was very helpful. I did not know how to install it properly, but the Bold team helped me right away. :)

Ewow Com

wow it is great app..so far no bad experience..I definitely recommend it to all. I already told my friends about this amazing app.

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

Amazing app..strongly recommended if you ship worldwide!!! and the team is so helpful!! They get the job done!!!

Shopytes

This app is Absolutely awesome, & what’s even better is their customer support!

We for example needed customisation in our store & they went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we needed, & it was perfect

Easy Llama

Great app and very thoughtful team. Thank you!

Morgan Shops

Dear Jay,
Thanks for the prompt.
The app works very well, its look fits our website and we're very pleased. We did have a problem downloading but Lauren persevered with our lack of expertise and got it working. For some reason it didn't like Chrome on our system but Firefox gave no problems. We have also installed Bold Cashier and will be using it very shortly.