Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Wood Working Enthusiasts

Awesome service, immediately fixed a problem I was having! :) Also a very good app for better conversions!

Vsb London

Extremely helpful staff!!! Helped untill I achieved what I wanted! Thanks!

Shop Floor Galore

Superstar service. Went above and beyond to investigate and solve my problem! Good on you!

Letyoudiscover

A great app and outstanding service!

Cage Shop Store

This app is awesome. I am very happy with Multi Currency and highly recommend.

Shopdorsu

I've always been a big fan of Bold. If it's between two apps and one of them is made by Bold, I usually buy that one. Our theme had a native currency converter, but Bold's is so much more powerful, and especially helpful when paired with Cashier, allowing our international customers checkout in their own currency.

There was a slight hiccup, but Lauren fixed it for us. Our site was loading *too fast* and wasn't giving the app enough time to respond. It's a cool problem to have, I guess, and this is definitely worth a couple extra milliseconds of load time.

Opposite Wall

Great app!! It works very well and the staff was very helpful & responsive.
A special thanks to Brett for going the extra mile and answering all my questions.

Sprngll

This app is pretty straightforward. Doesn't matter where your located or your customers, they can see their local currency in your prices. Super handy app for your store. Get it.

A J E

Awesome app and super fast support.

Reactionretro Com

The team at Bold Commerce did an amazing job with a very fast turn around installing the Multi Currency app and code on my site. A great service and I would highly recommend anyone to use them for their currency conversions.

I see some reviewers giving out that they have to install another app if they want the conversions at checkout, being honest, what do expect another free lunch? They are good enough to be providing a very good service with the free install and coding of the MC app! The company have to make money somehow, as do we all....I know I haven't got the Bold Cashier yet, but I'll deal with it if it's an issue. How? Just by getting it, problem solved....Boooooommmm!