Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I recently switched to Shopify Payments so that my customers could pay in their local currency, which means that they should see their local currency in Checkout as well.
Unfortunately Bold Multi Currency does not support this functionality in Shopify Payments.
I've always like Bold and the team and have never had a bad time with their support but I've had to now uninstall this app and switch to a different free multicurrency app that support Shopify.
Sorry Bold. Thank you for great service up until now.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. Glad that our support team was able to help you during your time with us. We completely understand :) -wishing you all the best!

Kelpie Case

I've been amazed by the level of support. Any inquiry gets a reply within an hour. They think for a client and clarify the necessary information exactly when it’s needed. Special THANK YOU to Hamza, who has been extremely responsive and helpful.

VAAZ & Co.

Very efficient & helpful staff! Hamza, one of their experts was able to resolve all my inquiries! thanks

Absolute Classics

I needed a solution to display high priced USD items without it doing some crazy rounding and the app took care of it nicely. I received great customer service from Michelle. All this for a free app, thanks Bold!

Today Apparel Co.

I wish the currency will stay until the checkout because it always goes back to the default currency.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and we are always looking into ways we can improve our app! This is a feature that would really be helpful to have on Bold Multi-Currency.

Alpha Strength

Initially a big fan of the app and service but after I requested my currency picker be installed for the second time on a new theme they told me I needed to pay $30 USD for the custom coding. As a new start up that's not a cost I can justify, so I will switch to an app that is actually free with no hidden costs.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the app and the service. We appreciate the feedback on the pricing for the installation.
If paid custom coding isn't in the budget for your startup, we also offer free comprehensive guides on our Help Center for you to make the changes to the liquid files your self. I recommend checking them out, and if you run into any questions our Multi-Currency experts would be happy to assist you over Live Chat.

HOLAKAY

This is the first comment I wrote. It's really bad. The implanted code prevents me from deleting, which seriously affects the operation of other similar plugins. What a rogue behavior! !

Olympia Skin

I was assisted by Ankur, was an exceptional experience resolving my issue, would recommend this service.

JUST IN CASE

Very nice app, it's free and works like a charm! Support is really fast and helps within 1 minute! PERFECTT!

Beauti Madame

App is good But on checkout page it charging on base currency not customer's selected currency. I uninstalled for the time being. Please help me out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82