Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

HOLAKAY

This is the first comment I wrote. It's really bad. The implanted code prevents me from deleting, which seriously affects the operation of other similar plugins. What a rogue behavior! !

Olympia Skin

I was assisted by Ankur, was an exceptional experience resolving my issue, would recommend this service.

JUST IN CASE

Very nice app, it's free and works like a charm! Support is really fast and helps within 1 minute! PERFECTT!

Beauti Madame

App is good But on checkout page it charging on base currency not customer's selected currency. I uninstalled for the time being. Please help me out.

Fütz Inc.

Support team were very helpful with the installation and helping me set up our Rounding Rules! Does exactly what we need it to do and was a pretty painless process. Thanks again to Naman for the support!

carolay.co

the app works fine but slows the website. The Bold team is unwilling/unable to remove all code from the theme. They will just try to reinstall the theme or use an old backup. My advice to every shopify user out there : be very careful with which apps you install/uninstall as they will slow down the website and will leave lots of orphan code behind. This is a 1 star review for the Bold app ....but also for Shopify .

Gvibe.com

Great app, simple & efficient.
Super professional and fast support. Nicholas and his team are our heroes, helped to identify the issue on our side, and fix it.
Thanks, guys.

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Works easy enough, glad to have a quick button for international currency! Thanks from daughterlily.com

MiCiShiBi

I understand the need of a company to upsell but I felt my intelligence offended.

The support supposed to be quick and painless instead, after weeks of waiting from my first email, it was all a back and forth of emails in which yet didn't fix all issues that I've uncounted with this app.

When I've received the last email with the sentence "to be more specific it can be hidden using CSS", this is practically the end of this thread of emails. As a Next Issue Resolution your support has more to learn because I should come back writing and ask what the code is to add to the CSS. If I would, probably I'll receive an email advising again the service for the customization of the CSS and the placement picker - which I'm not looking to buy and another 1-2 days to might resolve my issues.

Too much effort for simple things. However the agents, dealt with the issues politely and with manners.

GloryDeal

Excellent app to allow customers to feel at home and that they can trust you more. Impact them with their own currency (so they don't have to leave the website to check the conversion because maybe then, they don't come back). Reduces the friction of the customer when buying and taking action. Customer support is also really quickly and effective, thanks Naman for all the support:) and Of course, I highly Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82