Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Hikmah Boutique

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Motiv-Art

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Since there is nowhere I can review Bold Cashier, I will leave a review here since the "multi-currency" feature was the only feature I wanted when I installed Cashier.

First, DO NOT ever install Bold Cashier in your store. It doesn´t work as advertised and DOESN´T integrate with Bold Subscriptions. It DOES NOT work with Bold Subscriptions "Build a Box" and it DOES NOT convert most orders to the customer's currency. We are paying a hefty commission to Bold and are getting multi-currency on less than 10% of our sales.

Two months into this, and while they have tried to be helpful, they have not solved the problem.

We have asked to be switched over to our previous setup but Bold has raised issues about that and said it will now create problems with our subscribers.

Very, very frustrated and unhappy, the Bold Cashier app should NOT be on the Shopify app store or should be available for review like a regular app so sellers could know what they are getting into.

Temptation Club

Great app looking good on my website!
The team was super responsive and helped me to set it up, special thanks to Mayank!

WAR PAINT

The app is not able to connect.
And no changes in the currency conversion.
Please help why I am getting this error?

mayflowermat

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

Ade Storage

I tried to get things done on my side but wasn't as easy as I expected.. with the help of Abhi, I can say all became easy and this individual was so helpful and helped me through.

kidzrunwild

Awesome customer service from Harpreet very responsive and helped me with a few questions. Love the App!

January 14, 2020

Hi there - we appreciate the review, thank you! We're so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to help you out with your questions about Multi-Currency. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!

FlagoFitness

Absolutely amazing customer support by Abhi !! helped me setup from start to finish. Excited to see the results.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you today. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and we look forward to seeing your increased customer base with Multi-Currency!

The Rover Boutique

Just had a great session with the help desk. Priyanka helped me set up my store for multi currency and helped test it out!

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our live chat agents; it's certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions, :-)

That's fantastic to hear that Multi-Currency is all set up and running properly on your store! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, or any questions we can answer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74