Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

BENI Luxury Hair

Had issues with the installation and their customer service reps came to my rescue. They were very supportive. Overall i am happy with the outcome

JRW Traders

Hazma was a big help in getting the app to work for me. It looks good and seems to be working well as an aid to increase international sales.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Hazma was able to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

CZone Online

Thank you Deelen, app is working great! After trying a number of different options on my site this is the best I have found! Already seeing better conversions from different countries! And it's free!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that Deelen offered great support!

Lumiere Equestrian

Terrible. App doesn't work and customer service will not reply. It's sitting there on my website and just doesn't function yet cannot get anyone to help with this issue over several weeks.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have an app expert reaching out and looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Tanmatra - The Absolute Vogue

I used this help to show multicurrency on my store which had few minor issues on the store. but the customer service department helped me resolve it quickly. Works really fine now.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really happy that we were able to help you resolve your minor issues quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Torico Wine

This application is great to give forein customers an idea of the price in their local currencies. I had a problem when I installed it but Nikhil from support center is really helpful and responded quickly to fix it. Thank you. Cette application est très pratique pour donner aux clients des idées de prix de produits en devise locale. J'avais un problème quand je l'ai installée mais Nikhil l'a corrigé très rapide. このアプリは複数通貨での表示に非常に便利で、設定も簡単です。海外向けの発送を考えているECサイトにとっては必要不可欠なものだと思います。
インストール時に正常に動作しない問題がありましたが、サポートセンターに連絡したらNikhilさんがすぐに対応してくれました。おすすめです。

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Nikhil was able to help you with the install problems you had. It's always our pleasure to help!

Popular Pickz

Great, App, easy to configure, I can link with a bold payment and charge with a different currency, thank

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! So pleased you are happy with the app!

Preshious Indian Silverware

Excellent work done by Nikhil. All requested changes addressed perfectly. Would highly recommend this app to any store owner going global.
All the very best!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are thrilled tat Nikhil was able to help. We wish you the best!

Miniface Beauty

Nice app! Has most of the premium features in the free version. Helpful support team, thanks to Nicholas for the support! Five stars from me.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that Nicholas provided great support.

Maui World

I used the app as it was among the top suggestions. I'm new with Shopify and I found it really easy to use. I still had some questions and the Support Team was amazing. Thank you so much!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you chose our app and that you found it easy to use. Our support team is always there to help and its always a pleasure!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84