Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Canv'it

Great support. Quick & efficient. Pointed me in the right direction for some additional customization guides as well. Good job guys!

Pettiny

This app claims it offers "true multi-currency billing" which is not true. Customers cannot be billed with another currency when using this app. I contacted customer support and they confirmed that this feature is no longer available. However they still claim they offer this option in the app description.

Keychainhouse

Great Support! I Got Quick Response From "Simran" and She Helped Me To Solve My Little Coding Mistake. Thank You very Much Team.

Cudosera

We had some issues with the code but the support was fast and efficient. Shout out to Abhishek for resolving this. Great app, very useful for customers.

Scratchy Things

Great app and support. Very simple to set up and works perfectly. Had some issues in the beginning with compatibility with multiple apps having effect on the cart prices and discounts, but the support handled it promptly and with detailed communication during the process and was very helpful with the cosmetic details too. Overall a great experience and far beyond expectation for a free app.

Daveed

We were having some issues with the code to ensure our marketing pixels were firing properly, and Paul was super responsive and insightful on chat. Everything was resolved quickly! Great app

Bequem Technologies

Very good a reliable app. I encountered a problem that I created and the support team were up and running and resolved it in less than 2 hours. Very reliable.

themost.pl

I would like to rate 5-stars twice the application itself and the support team! They not only instantly help me to install Bold application on my Shopify account, but also react immediately, when I changed my default currency and some problems occurred. Great work Bold team! My special thanks to Mike Langin. I'm really impressed!

Capital Sins Eyewear

I received a nice and fast support. Simran and Jordan were very professional and suit the configuration of the software according to my requirements and Debug theme. 5 stars well deserved.

Smart Sourcing

Update 1 - we have been using this app for 2 months now, awesome customization support from the team, it serves the purpose

Update 2 - Just be careful, we love this app, but seriously they went and changed our theme without our knowledge and destroyed it completely, we had to re-install our old theme and re-work everything, app is good but they need to work on their company processes. We are very sad to downgrade our rating to 3 stars for this data breach