Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

MaskPharmacy

App works perfectly. Needed help and they fixed my problems in no time! All currencies are available and app is easy to use. Recommended 100%

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

Great app and very helpful for the staffs, thank you so much for your help me change my shopify store and get work perfectly!

Alhinora

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!

Canv'it

Great support. Quick & efficient. Pointed me in the right direction for some additional customization guides as well. Good job guys!

Pettiny

This app claims it offers "true multi-currency billing" which is not true. Customers cannot be billed with another currency when using this app. I contacted customer support and they confirmed that this feature is no longer available. However they still claim they offer this option in the app description.

Keychainhouse

Great Support! I Got Quick Response From "Simran" and She Helped Me To Solve My Little Coding Mistake. Thank You very Much Team.

Cudosera

We had some issues with the code but the support was fast and efficient. Shout out to Abhishek for resolving this. Great app, very useful for customers.

Scratchy Things

Great app and support. Very simple to set up and works perfectly. Had some issues in the beginning with compatibility with multiple apps having effect on the cart prices and discounts, but the support handled it promptly and with detailed communication during the process and was very helpful with the cosmetic details too. Overall a great experience and far beyond expectation for a free app.

Daveed

We were having some issues with the code to ensure our marketing pixels were firing properly, and Paul was super responsive and insightful on chat. Everything was resolved quickly! Great app

Bequem Technologies

Very good a reliable app. I encountered a problem that I created and the support team were up and running and resolved it in less than 2 hours. Very reliable.