Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Happy Remita

Very good app ! It works very well, the customer support is also very helpful !
Lot of currencies available.

aforders

This app is utterly useless, i have a hunch that all the reviews are paid bot reviews. Because if you install it you will know right away it doesn't work.

LuxSoie

This app is really superb! it is just what I need. But when I tried to do checkout using other currency, the currency shown on the final checkout is still in my local currency without the additional padded price. And I don't find any button to reach the support. If you read this please help me with the issue. Thank you!

NaritaRo

I asked about Currency not change as per customer location, live chat with Daneil, he professionally correct my wrong setup. I sincerely Thanks to Mr. Daneil

scentsural

Great app and service that others would charge for. Free custom installation from the bold team with great customer support. I had problems with the solo installation due to errors on my side which were patched in a timely manner by the bold support team.

Sankofa Athletics

The Bold team was helpful, and assisted in a timely manner. The customer service is great, and attentive.

Frinje Store

The app works just as it says it should and any issues (which may have been my fault, but let's not point fingers) were quickly fixed in a helpful and friendly manner.

Ketrix

fantastic app. fit for its purpose. excellent, quick and friendly customer service. highly reccomend

Breeze Apparel

The team was very easy to work with; great service by Aryan in installing the update; everything seems to be working well.

Luxewave.co

I decided to change my theme and the support staff reinstalled the app for me no questions asked! saved me heaps of time + the app works great