Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Frinje Store

The app works just as it says it should and any issues (which may have been my fault, but let's not point fingers) were quickly fixed in a helpful and friendly manner.

Ketrix

fantastic app. fit for its purpose. excellent, quick and friendly customer service. highly reccomend

Breeze Apparel

The team was very easy to work with; great service by Aryan in installing the update; everything seems to be working well.

Luxewave.co

I decided to change my theme and the support staff reinstalled the app for me no questions asked! saved me heaps of time + the app works great

Navinee

Simran helped setup. Awesome work!!

Garden Geeks

The installation on my website was immediate, I've had no problems! The app is really easy to add difference currencies to your store. Thanks Jade :)

sealin

Hi, does this app affects how much I get paid out? who will take the currency conversion fees? the customer or me?

ARJD BRO BEARS

the most valuable app in shopify and it's FREE! Excellent service and the app is absolutely easy to use! now our shoppers can know how much the item costs right away!

thebiodynamic.store

Does what we needed and the support from Mona who did the Theme install for us was fast and efficient.

ShopPricedToSell

Great app, had it for 5 months. Not really needed since our sales have been strictly in the US. We have both Cashier and Multi-Currency selector. We're a bit worried that it leaves code in Liquid, per their help page. The code is large. We reached out to customer service to get both codes removed or instructions on how to. Will update the review whether they're helpful or not. We would recommend this app, we're just not ready for it yet.