Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Softentrant

Very useful app! I got a lot of help from Parminder. Thank you, Parminder! :)

Lines And Grace

Just tried it. It is amazing! The developers thought of everything that matters. Above all, it's free. It definitely makes me want to check out their other paid products.

There is some editing to the code, but it is simple as copy and paste. Plus their instructions are very detailed, with pictures too! Very easy to follow. They also tell you how to back up your theme just to make sure you can revert when you make a mistake.

Jkbook

Very useful app. The support is great as well! Def 5 stars :-)

Guerrero Onlinestore

Great cust service. Parminder has helped me with installation of this app on my site. very helpful and friendly. App looks decent, but it works like a silk. thank you

Tjoyshop

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Mygeneralstoredan

The app is great, it could be a bit better looking but works very well, Abhijit was very helpful in setting everyting up for me. :)

Cote Cuir 98

Great app and in addition it's free and good support. I installed the app and it works well. During first minutes I wasn't able to move the widget, but finally it moved well.
Très bonne application et en plus elle est gratuite! Je l'ai installé et tout fonctionne bien. Durant les premières minutes après l'installation je n'était pas capable d'installer le widget, mais plus tard j'ai été capable de le bouger comme je voulais. Bon support, j'ai posé des questions et on m'a bien répondu. Merci beaucoup!

Gofinch1

The first app that I found necessary and its free, Hats off to its developers.

Smith Online Store

I just had the best experience with Multi Currency. I had no idea on how to change currency on my store. But i used the live chat. And Joao helped me out. I was confused a few times.. but he took his time explaining everything. Best of all the App is free with great customer service :) :) :)

Bcostore

Awesome support, awesome apps!
Thank you Pratibha for your great help!!
You don't find quality Support that often!