Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Fahrenheit Ai

Great app to use, works perfectly with global customers credit card payments, easy setup with great support!! Pratibha@Bold Rocks!! would highly recommend.

Coming Soon Shop

quick and immediate help solution online thanks

Sharpchic

I tried many currency converter but this one is honestly by far the best one, It give you acess to all the best options for Free and the team helped me to instal and setup the app less than 24h after my request.
I would give a 8 Stars out of 5 if I could.

Centauri Gear

Great app. Works and integrates perfectly into the store. Had trouble setting it up first but the support team was amazing and they had it setup neatly in a few days.

Beemans Home

This app is soo sweet! Love that I can offer this to my overseas friends and customers. Makes them feel more welcome. It makes it so much easier for them to shop. Why would you not have this?

www.BeemansHome.com Modern home décor, simplified.

Benderov

Its not only converts a product currency, but
most importantly this app allows to carry out a check out in different currency in your shopify store.Perfect app, havent found any better alternatives.

Rottencemetery

great app works perfect , excellent support service, highly recomended

Saltyandsweetcuracao

Great and prompt support desk! Pratibha helped me with adequately and with patience. Great work, great app.

Hippo God

One of the best Multi-Currency App in Shopify list, this will make a great change in your Store, I recommend this App for all Stores. As well as Support team is Great. ASAP Help!

Owlbert Store

Impressive APP and support! Highly recommended!