Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Michele Mccoy

We really love this app and helps us provide a better customer experience on our site. All of BOLD apps rock. :)

Geeky Pop

had a problem with installation but the customer support, Parminder was helpful!

Bohobums

We have just started to use Multi Currency app and it seemes to work very well and - above all - Abhijit from Boldcommerce was very helpful and competent!

Wecable

The support in this app is very great. The technical support team helped me a lot in installing the app. Thanks a lot.

The Gadget Cart

it's not working. even if i select different currency from the currency selection it still shows default currency. it's show the ip based currency when we add item to card. other wise it's not showing. also i visited my store with different country proxy. but it's not changing according to country ip. ip based currency selection is not working as well

Animehaven

The perfect and best multi-currency app there is out there - does everything it needs to do, allowing for amazing flexibility.

Mr Bow Tie

Prathiba was very helpful in answering all my questions and providing support.

Purple Bean

Love the app and the biggest plus was the
awesome support by Ron on helping me fix the issue :)

Thanks :)

Stone Grandeur

Great app and awesome support. Joao on the support spent a lot of time with me to make sure everything was set up right! Thanks Team.

Moodyactivewear

This app is a game changer for my online biz AND FREE! Installation was a little more tricky than I had hoped but with a little support it is working so well and I would highly recommend.