Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Shopifytest 52

Bold installed it for me without charge and it works perfectly - Thanks.

Mkonji

Great app, a bit annoying that you have to code it in but the fact that bold apps can do it for you is a good consolidation.

Knolly Bikes Shop

This Ap works well. It took a couple days to be installed and there was one minor glitch - the numbers showed up as $32.67 when it should have been $3267.00 - but it was fixed quickly. We are a Canadian company and we sell globally so we process all our transactions in USD but we are looking to add the ability to charge the customer in their own currency.

Brasnada

This is a good app! Specially because it is free. But there are 2 major issues for me:
1. On mobile the dropdown overlaps with my shopping cart.
2. It only works on the product page. Once you are in the checkout, it goes back to the default currency. This definitely causes confusion for the user

A last negative comment: takes 2 or 3 days for the developers to install it for you. Weird logistics.

BUT I like the app.

Smartlock

Finally! multi-currency for Shopify and a way to cut your Stripe transaction fees when using Cashier. Not really seen a surge in orders but very pleased anyway. Just need full multi-currency integration with Xero.

Watchesten

Very useful the best app i’ve ever seen and a very good support for clients

You Elegance

Do Not Use This App.
I have downloaded it and had to wait for multi currency team to install it. Whilst it was there no ones cards would work on check out so I uninstalled and guess what it bloody took away my check out page.

So now I have wait for shopify to fix this.

This App is ridiculous cannot believe this happened when I uninstalled this. You definitely do not deserve the one star.

Skye Footwear

This app is what I have dreamed of making business much easier for my international customers. Everything is streamlined and inventory control is at ease under shopify platform. I have used another app before and had a huge problem getting support which is very crucial for me due to how customized my website is. I even hired an expert to integrate with the previous provider but end up with no success of getting to how it should work.

With BOLD I was able to do it myself and getting support from their staff team when I needed the most! As a small business owner, they truly understand what I need and helped me with the integration process and, in the end saving money to hire an expert. I highly recommend BOLD for any business owner that wants to capture international customers!

Keep up the amazing work BOLD team!

Arts Stores

Looks great! My customers can convert easily to their own currency with ease.

Gr8skn

Works great. Haven't had any complaints, issues or bugs.