Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Moodyactivewear

This app is a game changer for my online biz AND FREE! Installation was a little more tricky than I had hoped but with a little support it is working so well and I would highly recommend.

Orange B Fashion

100% recommended. The app is working perfect and most of that they got a awesome support. I was facing an issue of displaying the drop list menu and their team was very helpful.

Swiftlot

I had an issue but Paul and Ryan from Bold apps were very helpful.
The app itself is quite useful, and I would recommend others to give it a shot!
Many thanks guys

Billionaireway

Works like a charm! It's better than many paid apps.

Steampunk Express

Was a bit tricky to install.
But the support team is amazing.
The app works really good.

Colmenita

The support team are very comminment , they help me until i was fine with the results. They have such a good response. I fully recommend this app, just very usefull. Thanks

Mardrobe

A little tough to configure but amazing. :) Their support team is awesome and really helpful and quick.

Cenae 2

Great App, lovely support, thanks David now my store is ready to launch

Lulwa Couture

I have been trying to get in touch with customer support for days with no use...

True Fuel

Good app, fits neatly into the corner, of course would be great if you could it add to a certain section of the page itself instead so its only visible when its relevant, but I guess thats how it is with many shopfiy apps. Apart from that looks neater then others I've tried and converts everything nicely all the way through to the checkout, which is nice.