Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

casani healthcare

Help me to do converting my prices with rules. After getting some issues i write the support. Thank you Carter for fast Solutions.

locos.shop

Easy to use and with a great, responsive support team (a rarity during the lockdown). Shoutout to Alexa and Cody for keeping on top of the ball!

Goods Of Japan

Perfect! and Free, simply amazing. I was looking for a floating currency converter that could be positioned on the top.

Homebuilder I/S

Very nice app! And sharp customer service with quick response. Got some great help from Namar and Carter, very nice people :)

SUE AND SUDHA

Carter and Kelsey were super helpful and prompt with my questions and requests! Bold customer support so far has been great

LAMARQUE

This app solved our currency issues beautifully. Mayank was a big help in adding an additional shipping zone.

Altari

Priyanka was great. I always receive great support that gets the problem solved 100% in a short period of time. Outstanding service.

Quicc.cool

The Bold Multi-currency app is very easy to install and customize. Had some problems with code overlapping, but I got quick help from their support team, so now it works like a charm.

Fashion Silver London

I had problem with my website because of an unsuitable currency app I previously dowloaded. I then added the Bold app and contacting their technical support who fixed the glitch with my website. And the Bold multi-currency works just fine, many thanks!

SwayBabe

I use this app to help me sell my products online in an unlimited number of currencies. It converts in real-time in a fraction of a second.
I recommend Bold Multi-Currency to anyone with an online store.