Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Quicc.cool

The Bold Multi-currency app is very easy to install and customize. Had some problems with code overlapping, but I got quick help from their support team, so now it works like a charm.

Fashion Silver London

I had problem with my website because of an unsuitable currency app I previously dowloaded. I then added the Bold app and contacting their technical support who fixed the glitch with my website. And the Bold multi-currency works just fine, many thanks!

SwayBabe

I use this app to help me sell my products online in an unlimited number of currencies. It converts in real-time in a fraction of a second.
I recommend Bold Multi-Currency to anyone with an online store.

Sevenedge Giftstore

I don't write review that often but this app deserves a big fat 5 stars.
Out of the box the converter looks ugly as hell (that's my opinion). It didn't fit in my current layout etc. But they offer this small service for 30USD (one time) https://bold-success-store.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/multi-currency-picker-placement where you can order a custom styling to fit the currency picker in your layout.
They made such a beautiful integration, I love this app and their support.
Very happy thnx Oli & MC !

The Wudhu Socks

As always the Bold Team has been extremely responsive and helpful! It is probably this single feature that has made me come back to their apps time and time again. Shout out to Naman for the awesome assistance with migrating my store's theme and having things correctly installed!

Eucalyptus Pop Up

This app satisfied EXACTLY what I was looking for it to do, and the support team (Naman) was very helpful. Shopify's reevaluation of their partnership with 3rd party payment/currency systems ultimately means that I can't use Bold Multi-Currency, but that's to no fault of their own.

Hat 4 dogs

I am very happy with your service, thanks a lot
, I recommend this app to everyone, really you guys are brilliant!!!

WHYMSLIST

Great app, easy to use and the support team really helped me to set up my store efficiently........Special thanks to Carter and Harpreet...........

uNik Jewelry Shop

Very good app and easy to understand. Also great and fast service! Special thanks to Prathiba who helped me insert the code!

PBL

The support team helped me to set my store very smoothly, thanks a lot again !!!!!!! special thanks to Mona, a very beautiful nice girl !!!!!