Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Steamthread

great stuff. prefer this because of the support. I do think maybe better animations to the picker might be cooler

The Worldofmanliness Store

Pls be careful. DO NOT install this app. Absolutely useless and the BIGGEST JOKE i ever came across. YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG GAME!!!

Travelsmits

Amazing app! Works very good on the website and the team is so helpful when it comes to questions and helping install. Reccomend this app for sure.

Selected Super Products

Very useful and easy to use. It's very versatile, letting you setting as many currencies as you want and to set the default currency. Also, very easy to set the exchanges rates.

Hammock Shop Uk

Cool app, and great service from bold. Good instructions to get it all up in running and works nicely. I had a bit of extra help with some issues to do with product variant pricing but support was excellent and fixed the error for me very promptly. Thanks.

Local Shoppi

This app is really awesome! Support installed the app for me and never faced any issues. Thanks so much for this great app.

Kimsujewels

Amazing app and amazing team! Extremely helpful, I had a lot of difficult custom request and I got all the help I needed for free. I can't understand how people use other apps for currencies: this one is simply the best from any point of view.

Telebazar

Very good currency converter app. You can add any currencies you want and the customers from different countries will see the products in their currencies automatically. The only thing that I don't like is that when the customer checks out, the currency is change again in the main of your store. This is a little bit confuse. Otherwise it is working perfect in my store. Thank you Bold Team!

Keshetdesign

Easy to use and easy for customers!

Soundbites Hhs

This is an excellent app. I can show global customers live accurate currency pricing or set the exchange rate, create rounding rules (which are awesome).

The bold support team (Lauren) installed the code for me and have really helped me implement the app. They have also answered by questions quickly and thoughtfully. Excellent customer service!

Why not 5 stars? The currency conversion doesn't extend to the shopping cart. There it reverts back to the default currency of the site. If it extended to the cart and payments as well it would be perfect.