Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Time Machine Merchant 2

Fantastic app. At first i was worried when I saw the steps involved but the instructions are so clear and simple to follow that it was a breeze.
Thank you!

Huntbikewheels

Great app and great support. Julian was quick to help us out with some customisation and we are really happy with the result. Definitely recommend.

Catventures

Thank you! Useful apps and customer service is really helpful. They help me to install this app properly

Fitwearandco

Great - we use it on all of our stores.

The Brag Company

Love this app. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Support was responsive. Great find overall. Installing in all my other stores as well.

Sticky Thing

Found this app easy to install and edit. Has allowed my store to become international and it's FREE!
Great, thanks guys

Buyour Watch

This app is probably the best free option for a multi-currency store. Because it allows you to create several currencies according to your needs. My only critique would be more options for placement and designs.

Lil Z Clothing

doesn't work out of the box. Too many manual steps. similar to the free shopify tutorials. So, I see a big value here.

Macksie

looks nice on our site macksie.com

Bumblebee Online

Excellent App, excellent support. It has greatly increased the global reach of our store. Would recommend.