Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Animal Society

Cannot rate the Bold team highly enough! All of their apps I've used have been great and they offer features many others don't! I've had one or two things I wanted changed or fixed up and their support team are always incredibly fast and helpful (always fixed up or changed within hours of support email!). Help from Brett has been exceptional! Thanks again guys! App is working great on all my stores!

Scrubs Bubbles

This app is virtually useless without the cashier app. Its for display purposes only but in order for customers to check out in the currency suggested, the cashier app must be installed. We would have done that but the instructions are very unclear and not very intuitive, therefore we uninstalled both apps. Ive spent more time answering emails as to why the checkout isn't converting the prices which has wasted an enormous amount of time. Find an app that can do both without the hassle.

Aveona

No regret for installing this app, it worked flawlessly after a month and still going on. Good one!

Wixbuy Bikes

This is about Bold`s Cashier checkout. Cashier its a ”need” if you want the app Multi Currency. But Cashier is far from finnished. We are very pleased with their customer service. They have helped with the Currency app and graphic wishes. However, in this mode we can not give them the highest rating. This because of their simple payment solution. They do not have Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Ali Pay, Gift Card Payment. They only have simple card payment. When (if) they intigrate all payment functions that a webshop should have 2018 we will give them higher rate. But as it is now we are dissapointed.
Customer these days want to have an easy, safe, fast payment gateway. Only creditcard payment is very late 90`s. Well lets hope BOLD Commerce listen to this so that we dont have to go back to Shopify checkout - though Shopify ckeckout have alot that Bold cashier checkout don`t have.

Jamilamerdani

The support team is very unresponsive. The Multi Currency app was installed yesterday automatically and it's not displaying correctly. The drop-down menu of the currencies is showing on the wrong side of the page (I saved several times where I want it to be displayed) Also, the currencies that I added are not even displaying in the drop-down menu. After I requested help, support needed for me to grant them access to my store, which I did and to email them when I did it. Since then, I haven't gotten any responses and they have not even attempted to correct the issue with their app.

***Update*** Multi Currency has been installed correctly by the support team and it works beautifully

My Renewable Energy Australia

I have downloaded this app to use in my marketplace. I needed some additional advice and the response time and service was great. The app was easy to install and it is working fine so far.

I am giving 5 out of 5 for service and installation.

Yourneed Store

First of all, BOLD = an super professional company. Answers are good and they go the extra mile. This app is good and it costs some effort to setup. Relatively easy for a complete new joiner to e-commerce.

I needed Cashier app too, and therefore my whole checkout = multi currency now.

Great,
Thank you!

Blueturquoise

Very good app. I have not used much. I'll give my review again after using the app for some time.

Anti Age Living

The APP is useful as I sell to many countries.
The Bold staff was very helpful. I did not know how to install it properly, but the Bold team helped me right away. :)

Ewow Com

wow it is great app..so far no bad experience..I definitely recommend it to all. I already told my friends about this amazing app.