Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Sprngll

This app is pretty straightforward. Doesn't matter where your located or your customers, they can see their local currency in your prices. Super handy app for your store. Get it.

A J E

Awesome app and super fast support.

Reactionretro Com

The team at Bold Commerce did an amazing job with a very fast turn around installing the Multi Currency app and code on my site. A great service and I would highly recommend anyone to use them for their currency conversions.

I see some reviewers giving out that they have to install another app if they want the conversions at checkout, being honest, what do expect another free lunch? They are good enough to be providing a very good service with the free install and coding of the MC app! The company have to make money somehow, as do we all....I know I haven't got the Bold Cashier yet, but I'll deal with it if it's an issue. How? Just by getting it, problem solved....Boooooommmm!

Ldnkids

Amazing App and the support is fantastic, I had an issue wanting this static rather than floating and they fixed this for me same day.

Sefralingerie

The percentage feature is great. But at checkout, prices revert to your original currency and added percentage is gone. So what's the use of this app? It says it's free but won't function correctly if you dont install another one of their PAID app either. Customers won't be charged the converted rate at checkout.

I've been messaging them but no reply at all. They also don't have a live chat so you're never sure if your message went through and no replies either.

Bobnco

Multi Currency is a game changer for business like mine who wants to support global paying customers. It was a breeze working with Danni and Brett who went above and beyond their service. I cant imagine not having their apps working on my store. Im using 3 of their apps and they are crushing it! Highly recommended! Service is perfect! Im a happy BOLD customer

Jessica Rose

Multi Currency, along with Bold's new Cashier checkout, is a complete game changer for selling internationally! Finally, our customers can shop and pay in their own currency.

The widget looks beautiful on our site (thanks to amazing support from Brett, Alan, and Lauren), and most importantly, it works!

The customer experience is pretty much identical to the regular Shopify checkout (even better, actually), and orders are managed in Shopify same as normal.

It took a couple days to get fully set up, and Bold support was there to help with everything. I am beyond impressed!

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics

this application works great. I have no complaints with it.

Tripatricks

This app has all the currencies and looks great on the site! Thank you guys, amazing job and very professional client service.)

Mygadgets World

tried many app this is best and fast response from team thanks