Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Manalei

Very efficient app to add multiple currencies to your website! A bit of code to add tough which can be a bit tricky depending on your site template I think as coding sections are not always named identically. But in a nutshell, great and free!! Thank you

Eleve Clothing

Great help from the team!

Really quick to respond and have really put in the leg work to help my store look great! - Brett really went out of his way to ensure we were looked after!

Kotdstore

Great app and easy to use and install. we have tons of customers from different countries and this makes their ordering so much easier.

Laptopbags1

Great App and received fantastic support in helping to install on www.laptopbags.co.uk . Would highly recommend.

Val Temp Sales Ltd

Fantastic app with outstanding service. I had an issue removing my old currency converter, but Bold sorted that quickly. App works and looks great. Easy to use admin interface with loads of customization. A definite must have for international selling.

Happy Quilts Co

This app is so great, and the customer service is incredibly helpful. I've already recommended it to other Shopify clients!

The Devils Apparel

Works well and easy to install

Evendo Ca

Great app!! App is working perfect so far with no set back.
Tried many app this is best. I have no complaints with it.

Pimp My Diabetes

Works well and easy to install

Bypaulpeart

App is working perfect so far with no set back