Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Pet Bay

I'm not retarded, so i just installed it myself. It took about 5 minutes of just copy pasting code from their instructions to your .liquid file. Works pretty awesome, only drawback is it doesn't convert currency on checkout page, have to use a separate app for that.

Rodco Global

Love Multi Currency!. Simple and easy to use.

The Nasheed Club

BEST FLIPPING APP EVER!
Not noticed any increase in international sales but, it gives me confidence now to start marketing globally (more)

Uptown Hippie

The app works great and the support people at Bold Commerce were super nice and helpful! They did an amazing job setting everything up so it looked just the way I wanted:)

Shopifytest 52

Bold installed it for me without charge and it works perfectly - Thanks.

Mkonji

Great app, a bit annoying that you have to code it in but the fact that bold apps can do it for you is a good consolidation.

Knolly Bikes Shop

This Ap works well. It took a couple days to be installed and there was one minor glitch - the numbers showed up as $32.67 when it should have been $3267.00 - but it was fixed quickly. We are a Canadian company and we sell globally so we process all our transactions in USD but we are looking to add the ability to charge the customer in their own currency.

Brasnada

This is a good app! Specially because it is free. But there are 2 major issues for me:
1. On mobile the dropdown overlaps with my shopping cart.
2. It only works on the product page. Once you are in the checkout, it goes back to the default currency. This definitely causes confusion for the user

A last negative comment: takes 2 or 3 days for the developers to install it for you. Weird logistics.

BUT I like the app.

Smartlock

Finally! multi-currency for Shopify and a way to cut your Stripe transaction fees when using Cashier. Not really seen a surge in orders but very pleased anyway. Just need full multi-currency integration with Xero.

Watchesten

Very useful the best app i’ve ever seen and a very good support for clients