Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

WHYMSLIST

Great app, easy to use and the support team really helped me to set up my store efficiently........Special thanks to Carter and Harpreet...........

uNik Jewelry Shop

Very good app and easy to understand. Also great and fast service! Special thanks to Prathiba who helped me insert the code!

PBL

The support team helped me to set my store very smoothly, thanks a lot again !!!!!!! special thanks to Mona, a very beautiful nice girl !!!!!

TheNorseWind

Great App, easy to use and to set up the currencies you want to offer. I had some difficulties by installing and received very kind, prompt and professional support by Simran. Thank you! 5 stars <3

SlimChins™

Good services from the team. we had some questions and they were answered quickly and extensively. 5 Stars!

MaskPharmacy

App works perfectly. Needed help and they fixed my problems in no time! All currencies are available and app is easy to use. Recommended 100%

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

Great app and very helpful for the staffs, thank you so much for your help me change my shopify store and get work perfectly!

Alhinora

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!

Canv'it

Great support. Quick & efficient. Pointed me in the right direction for some additional customization guides as well. Good job guys!

Pettiny

This app claims it offers "true multi-currency billing" which is not true. Customers cannot be billed with another currency when using this app. I contacted customer support and they confirmed that this feature is no longer available. However they still claim they offer this option in the app description.