Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

You Elegance

Do Not Use This App.
I have downloaded it and had to wait for multi currency team to install it. Whilst it was there no ones cards would work on check out so I uninstalled and guess what it bloody took away my check out page.

So now I have wait for shopify to fix this.

This App is ridiculous cannot believe this happened when I uninstalled this. You definitely do not deserve the one star.

Skye Footwear

This app is what I have dreamed of making business much easier for my international customers. Everything is streamlined and inventory control is at ease under shopify platform. I have used another app before and had a huge problem getting support which is very crucial for me due to how customized my website is. I even hired an expert to integrate with the previous provider but end up with no success of getting to how it should work.

With BOLD I was able to do it myself and getting support from their staff team when I needed the most! As a small business owner, they truly understand what I need and helped me with the integration process and, in the end saving money to hire an expert. I highly recommend BOLD for any business owner that wants to capture international customers!

Keep up the amazing work BOLD team!

Arts Stores

Looks great! My customers can convert easily to their own currency with ease.

Gr8skn

Works great. Haven't had any complaints, issues or bugs.

Manalei

Very efficient app to add multiple currencies to your website! A bit of code to add tough which can be a bit tricky depending on your site template I think as coding sections are not always named identically. But in a nutshell, great and free!! Thank you

Eleve Clothing

Great help from the team!

Really quick to respond and have really put in the leg work to help my store look great! - Brett really went out of his way to ensure we were looked after!

Kotdstore

Great app and easy to use and install. we have tons of customers from different countries and this makes their ordering so much easier.

Laptopbags1

Great App and received fantastic support in helping to install on www.laptopbags.co.uk . Would highly recommend.

Val Temp Sales Ltd

Fantastic app with outstanding service. I had an issue removing my old currency converter, but Bold sorted that quickly. App works and looks great. Easy to use admin interface with loads of customization. A definite must have for international selling.

Happy Quilts Co

This app is so great, and the customer service is incredibly helpful. I've already recommended it to other Shopify clients!