Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Evendo Ca

Great app!! App is working perfect so far with no set back.
Tried many app this is best. I have no complaints with it.

Pimp My Diabetes

Works well and easy to install

Bypaulpeart

App is working perfect so far with no set back

Dayavan Park

Amazing staff! The customer services is fast and super effective. I had some little setting to adjust and they set it for me really quickly. I really recommand that company.

Wood Working Enthusiasts

Awesome service, immediately fixed a problem I was having! :) Also a very good app for better conversions!

Vsb London

Extremely helpful staff!!! Helped untill I achieved what I wanted! Thanks!

Shop Floor Galore

Superstar service. Went above and beyond to investigate and solve my problem! Good on you!

Letyoudiscover

A great app and outstanding service!

Cage Shop Store

This app is awesome. I am very happy with Multi Currency and highly recommend.

Shopdorsu

I've always been a big fan of Bold. If it's between two apps and one of them is made by Bold, I usually buy that one. Our theme had a native currency converter, but Bold's is so much more powerful, and especially helpful when paired with Cashier, allowing our international customers checkout in their own currency.

There was a slight hiccup, but Lauren fixed it for us. Our site was loading *too fast* and wasn't giving the app enough time to respond. It's a cool problem to have, I guess, and this is definitely worth a couple extra milliseconds of load time.