Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Rebecca Jones The Label

Get this app. It works great, the support service is unbelievable. I have never received support/help/customer service this good in my life. They even solved another problem-that was not their problem- for me too. Just get the app and leave a review thanking these people for doing this for us. Please.

Cowba

Less is more, the best multi-currency APP

Lissy Co Nz

Great customer service, was easy to have it set up. All works well and looks very professional on the website.

Fightfan Tees

Amazing help, does all currencies and fits perfectly in the corner

Eco Tech Solution

It is a great software, and it automatically convert into local currency !

Pickleball Gear 4 U

bold's Multi-Currency app is amazing. It allows the customer to see your prices in their currency rounded to your pre-set cents, like .99, automatically base on their location. To me, that's amazing...like MAGIC. This is so important to the customer and to you improving conversions. I absolutely love this app for international sales growth!

Stinky Bunny Childrens Fashion

Easy to set up, great customer service!

Mysmartbackpack

The guys from support are truly amazing!
Quick and effective response from them.
The app is working perfectly as well.

Justpack Store

Fabulous!! I am only a month in with the free trial version, but this app is working very well. The developer was very helpful with the installation and it was easy once activated.

The Unity Apparel

Fantastic application. Fantastic developers. Fantastic support team. Lauren helped me install the currency converter to my screen and went above and beyond to make it match the aesthetics of my store. Shoutout to Lauren. I am beyond satisfied with the customer service experience she game me! :)