Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Stinky Bunny Childrens Fashion

Easy to set up, great customer service!

Mysmartbackpack

The guys from support are truly amazing!
Quick and effective response from them.
The app is working perfectly as well.

Justpack Store

Fabulous!! I am only a month in with the free trial version, but this app is working very well. The developer was very helpful with the installation and it was easy once activated.

The Unity Apparel

Fantastic application. Fantastic developers. Fantastic support team. Lauren helped me install the currency converter to my screen and went above and beyond to make it match the aesthetics of my store. Shoutout to Lauren. I am beyond satisfied with the customer service experience she game me! :)

Husky Misho

This is a great app. Brett was super responsive and helpful and got the multi-currency integrated into my site in no time. This app works and converts currencies for your store. If you're not sure, reach out to the support team and they will help. Highly recommended.

Ca Va London

The converter works well and looks fantastic! The support team respond to queiries swiftly and are extremely helpful.

I Giant

Fantastic App and a Fantastic Service Thanks Brett!!!

Yogazen Ch

For a complete free app, the support team is fantastic, fast and so friendly! They had everything set up for me in less than a day and even tweaked some details for me after I asked them.

I can't believe people like that exist in the world. Of course they are probably doing that so you purchase another of their paid app, but guess what, Im sure as hell going to do it after I launch my website and start making my first sells.

Deeromaniac

Perfect app and very good team ! Thank you Brett & Lauren !

Belowdash

Lauren from the Multi Currency App is my Hero... She'll fix everything from start to finish. Lauren...you're the best! Love the app also!