Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Dogrules

They supported my demands very quickly and professional.
They even work on Saturday and supported me on a Sunday!

What more can we ask, the app works as it should.

It is free for 60days so the dilemma is now if I would keep it if I need to pay, depending on the price.

Tshirt Hoodie

Had to uninstall bec app was getting heavy on loading time, otherwise a decent app. And support was good.

3dswag

Perfect just what i needed! can't believe it's a FREE app!

Byisobel

Great customer service. Thank you, guys!

Ayana Aspen

Excellent support team- I had some trouble inserting the code and these guys were onto it super quick, great communication throughout and had the issue resolved in no time. A special mention to James and Jordan- those guys went above and beyond. Cheers.

Mintapple

Awesome, hassle free app!

Shows currency accurately & you can also round up instead of showing an odd figure. For example, $23.44 becomes $23.99.

Brett was very helpful & also helped set this up on another store of ours!

Thecheapskatez

Got troubles with setting up the app and putting the currency picker in the right place. And I would like to make a shoutout to, Jevon, the customer support that's a rockstar on what he does. If I ever get issues again, I hope I can get him to help me out again. THANKS FOR THE GREAT APP!

Equilibria Streetwear

Tops in customer service, quick attention to problems, top app functions 5 STARS

She Is Rebel

Worked smooth and great for me. Lauren was very fast and supportive, fulfilled all my wishes. I placed the request for code, fulfilled what they asked in instructions, then they got back to me in the same day, installed the app.
I wanted to have the picker located on the top right, with no flag and the arrow behaving (to expand/collapse) the same way as my menu. All fulfilled literally within hours.
Thank you!

Peruvian Flake Clothing

Great app, fantastic customer service. The best currency converter on the app store!