Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Lekocon Paris

Really cool apps! The team support me everytime I need a help!

Pridepicks

Great app and easy to install. Lauren installed it and helped out really quickly. Jevon helped out and offered great customer service via live chat. Such a great experience!

Bravenbearded

Great service! Always respond to any questions and are quick to find the best fix for any problem! Brett has been super awesome and was thorough in finding the best solutions for us.

Iloveisha Com

Great app, and great customer service! I had a hard time installing it at first, but Bold Apps quickly helped me install the app and now it works great! Best is I can now accept multiple currencies and receive funds in multiple currencies. Robert assisted me with the setup and he was great! All in all, great app, great team!

Thank you!

Viking Hjerte

Very good app. After a request for some minor changes, Lauren from the team helped me out and it was fixed in no time. Sweet!

Mydemoiselleshop

The apps dies the job, very well done and the bold's staff are friendly and helpful.
Thanks again Lauren

Plusjoy

Bold Multi Currency and Cashier together allowe me to display and check out with multi-currency, which is a huge help for the seller who really wants to build an international business. The support staff is extremely helpful. Lauren, who supported all my inquiries so far, was quick in response and explained things clearly. Very happy with the customer service and the app so far!

Allonebuy

Very good app.
Very convenient,
It inspires confidence in the client,
I am sure that I will increase my sales.
congratulations, great work
I recommend! Five stars!
Thank you.

Conquer Couture

Amazing. I've been looking for a currency conversion app for the longest time as I am a start up store on Shopify and have limited knowledge. Lauren helped me install the app and it works perfectly. She even helped me place the converter to where I wanted it to my store! Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Red7skiwear Ltd

We’ve just had the currency app installed for us by the Bold Team. Sean and Lauren have done a great job on getting the app up and runnng smoothly. They were really quick to install it and responsive to our request to move the drop down to the menu bar.

We’re yet to put our site live and really test the app, but so far so good :) Thanks Bold!