Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Aphrodite And Hebe

The app is poorly designed:
- The currency selector is at the bottom of the screen. What are you thinking?
- When installed, you'd need to request for code update - which in my case, they broke my store. The homepage stopped working due to error in one of their java script.

While I appreciate the support folks tried their best to help but it highlights the poor quality control.

Soon after they fixed the installation in a copy of the theme, multiple exchanges of emails back & forth and all you get was a standard response with link to the app page in Shopify... until I wrote my email with RED highlights all over!

My plan was getting this app installed & working before moving to their Checkouts app... not anymore.

I will uninstall this app and not getting their Checkouts app.

I was also thinking of getting BOLD's Product Discount app but having second thought now.

The Urban Fest Estore

This app is working great! The customer service is fast and very helpful. Special thanks to Lauren, who helped set it all up on my store. It looks great both on Desktop and Mobile. Two thumbs up BOLD!!!

My Baby In Style

The App Is awsome, the customer service is excellent, they respond to you almost right away. My big thanks especially to Brett and Lauren, they both been helping me out with the set up and everything. Over all it’s wonderful experience.

The Haggler

An excellent app with even better support staff. Installation was quick and painless and any queries or problems i had was dealt with until the problem was solved. Highly recommended.

www.the-haggler.com

Salejunction

Awesome app! Very helpful support team , they fixed all of my errors promptly. Highly recommend for anyone!

Bohobeachstyle

Great apps, simple & clean look. The cs is awesome, they can help you to solve your problem with the apps. Recommended!

Alice S Tore

Great app with great support! Fast answers from the support

Dasheco

Awesome app, and the support from Bold (Lauren in particular) is outstanding!

www.theneedoshop.com

Lefkara

Lauren & Brett gave me excellent, super fast help whenever needed. My case wasn't easy but they deal with it perfectly.

The app itself is now working great, and it's Free! Especially the auto currency switch is something you wont find for free in any other currency app that I know off.

In all, VERY satisfied!

Cerebrodigital

I installed and had to wait till they let me know the app was installed. After 12 hours I got a response and it started working. Found some glitches which I reported to their support email and my surprise was that in less than 40 minutes I had everything working as a charm!
Cannot say anything else, just that it works as it says, simple and nicely. Also support is great. Thanks so much.