Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

mayflowermat

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had some issues with accessing our app. There were some small changes made that affected our code, and our developers were able to sort it, and the app was able to be accessed shortly after.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues - we'd be happy to help.

Ade Storage

I tried to get things done on my side but wasn't as easy as I expected.. with the help of Abhi, I can say all became easy and this individual was so helpful and helped me through.

kidzrunwild

Awesome customer service from Harpreet very responsive and helped me with a few questions. Love the App!

January 14, 2020

Hi there - we appreciate the review, thank you! We're so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to help you out with your questions about Multi-Currency. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!

FlagoFitness

Absolutely amazing customer support by Abhi !! helped me setup from start to finish. Excited to see the results.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you today. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and we look forward to seeing your increased customer base with Multi-Currency!

The Rover Boutique

Just had a great session with the help desk. Priyanka helped me set up my store for multi currency and helped test it out!

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our live chat agents; it's certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions, :-)

That's fantastic to hear that Multi-Currency is all set up and running properly on your store! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, or any questions we can answer.

Lady Magnificent

so one thing i noticed is that it doesnt really convert the price. for example lets say that your store is in usd and a price is 34 usd and you want to convert to cad. when converting, it just change the currency but not the price, leaving it a 34 cad and making customers add to cart/check out as 34 cad.

i dont know if its a bug issue or not

January 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for reaching out to us. I just wanted to let you know that our app is purely cosmetic when used on its own; it will convert your prices into foreign currencies on the storefront.

However, if you use Bold Cashier with Multi-Currency, your customers will be able to see AND check out in their preferred currency. We apologize if this wasn't clear, but hope that helps!

dermour

I had a good experience with them. Amazing guys specially Brysen. Top notch costumer service. Shout out to every one at Bold Multi-Currency.

January 3, 2020

Hello there! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app, and had a great experience with our customer service team. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Brysen!

Thanks so much for the kind review; we're here if you need any other assistance!

Naschide

Easy to use and I like it a lot especially for a beginner like me. Customer service is super fast and kind. Thank you Jade Buhler ❤

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass along the lovely kudos to Jade. :-)

We're glad to hear that you're liking the app! We wanted to offer a powerful but simple way for merchants to sell to other countries more easily, and we're glad that you're enjoying our solution!

Wellnesstars

They help a lot with the instalation, it works perfectly and its a really good app to help my clients see their currency automatically.
Thank you.

December 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app to show your customers your prices in their desired currency.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers.

Phoenix Jewel Inc.

Hello Team,

I tried multi currency app. It works fine except at checkout page. I have followed all the instruction as mentioned here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002592626-Multi-Currency-Code-Install-Instructions
It did not help me. Please guide me if I need to do any further steps.

Regards,
Ankit

December 27, 2019

Hello Ankit. Our Multi-Currency app is designed to work to change the prices of your currency on all of your products, except for on the checkout page since it does not have access.

If you're interested in having customers check out in their currency as well, you'll just need to download Bold Cashier as well, as they integrate together to provide this functionality.

You can find Bold Cashier on the Shopify app store! You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information on this. :-) Happy selling!