Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Bad Yogi Australia

I added this a couple of days ago. You do need their support to do some config - install (if you can't follow instructions like me!) and placement. BUT - they got onto it right away and it looks great! Testing works well. I am VERY happy with this app - and it's FREE!! Thank you! I wanted a simple convertor for my customers and this is it! Haven't given 5 stars for reliability yet because I am not live. Will report back if there are any problems.

Mythic Crafts

Very awkward to install, isnt going to convert currencies everywhere on your site. The dropdown selector for currency display was horribly broken. Didn't auto-select currency as I used a VPN to change country - despite that setting being turned on.

Use Coin instead - It's *far* better and converts every price on your website with very little installation requirement.

Flamingo Clay

Very easy to apply.

My only suggestion would be able to change the size of the drop down box. Maybe its just much, I would like the options to be able to the adjust the size. I prefer is "smaller". Please don't be offended, that is just my opinion; giving the choice of different size.

Beautywide Shop

Hello, I would like to thanks RON and BRENDIN for their help, they answer very quickly and they did everything I needed . Morevover, the application is very good I have absolutely nothing to say for now, I'm use it for 1 week. AND ITS FREE !!! What else? Really great job and thank you for sharing your application with us.

Kellys Powersports

Great App and easy to use. Required a few small tweaks and Bhumi from Bold Support was able to get everything working great in no time!

Glamoright

Fantastic App to convert Prices.
www.GlamoRight.Com

Classycookie

The best currency app. The installed it in two days. Great job

Urban Baddie

Although the folks at Bold tried to help, it is way, way too much of a headache to get this app installed correctly. I don't have the time or patience at the moment. I am uninstalling for now. I may try it again later unless I just decide to buy a theme that includes a currency converter already installed.

Call Me Baby

SPENT ONE HOUR AND A HALF ADDING ALL MY CURRENCIES. Then the request to install doesn't work. Clicked the request over 30 times. Gotta find another app now. Very disappointing.

Miawestactive

Amazing currency changer! Even more important, the support is top notch. Brendin was very quick to respond & handle a few technical changes with ease.

Great Work,