Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Better Hubs

The app does not convert my store currency. I just installed and set up all thing but app does not convert my store currency.

Kalakari India

We are setting up Shopify and Naman helped us to go through the issues we are facing. He helped us resolve a few of them, wonderful support. Rest have been assigned to expert team, hope those get resolved too...loved the support till now.

Kalakari India

True Decadence

This App has been a life saver! And when I had a very small issue (which was completely due to my lack of knowledge!) Naman instantly was on hand to offer an excellent customer service and talked me through patiently step by step; Couldn't recommend it enough

Morpheus Box

I used the app as a currency converter. Their support's super fast and so efficient. Regina helped me out within 3 minutes on their chat. Superteam! Super app! You can use it and be super satisfied and also thank me later :)

Happy Remita

Very good app ! It works very well, the customer support is also very helpful !
Lot of currencies available.

aforders

This app is utterly useless, i have a hunch that all the reviews are paid bot reviews. Because if you install it you will know right away it doesn't work.

LuxSoie

This app is really superb! it is just what I need. But when I tried to do checkout using other currency, the currency shown on the final checkout is still in my local currency without the additional padded price. And I don't find any button to reach the support. If you read this please help me with the issue. Thank you!

NaritaRo

I asked about Currency not change as per customer location, live chat with Daneil, he professionally correct my wrong setup. I sincerely Thanks to Mr. Daneil

scentsural

Great app and service that others would charge for. Free custom installation from the bold team with great customer support. I had problems with the solo installation due to errors on my side which were patched in a timely manner by the bold support team.

Sankofa Athletics

The Bold team was helpful, and assisted in a timely manner. The customer service is great, and attentive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81