Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Today Apparel Co.

I wish the currency will stay until the checkout because it always goes back to the default currency.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and we are always looking into ways we can improve our app! This is a feature that would really be helpful to have on Bold Multi-Currency.

Alpha Strength

Initially a big fan of the app and service but after I requested my currency picker be installed for the second time on a new theme they told me I needed to pay $30 USD for the custom coding. As a new start up that's not a cost I can justify, so I will switch to an app that is actually free with no hidden costs.

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the app and the service. We appreciate the feedback on the pricing for the installation.
If paid custom coding isn't in the budget for your startup, we also offer free comprehensive guides on our Help Center for you to make the changes to the liquid files your self. I recommend checking them out, and if you run into any questions our Multi-Currency experts would be happy to assist you over Live Chat.

HOLAKAY

This is the first comment I wrote. It's really bad. The implanted code prevents me from deleting, which seriously affects the operation of other similar plugins. What a rogue behavior! !

Olympia Skin

I was assisted by Ankur, was an exceptional experience resolving my issue, would recommend this service.

JUST IN CASE

Very nice app, it's free and works like a charm! Support is really fast and helps within 1 minute! PERFECTT!

Beauti Madame

App is good But on checkout page it charging on base currency not customer's selected currency. I uninstalled for the time being. Please help me out.

Fütz Inc.

Support team were very helpful with the installation and helping me set up our Rounding Rules! Does exactly what we need it to do and was a pretty painless process. Thanks again to Naman for the support!

carolay.co

the app works fine but slows the website. The Bold team is unwilling/unable to remove all code from the theme. They will just try to reinstall the theme or use an old backup. My advice to every shopify user out there : be very careful with which apps you install/uninstall as they will slow down the website and will leave lots of orphan code behind. This is a 1 star review for the Bold app ....but also for Shopify .

Gvibe.com

Great app, simple & efficient.
Super professional and fast support. Nicholas and his team are our heroes, helped to identify the issue on our side, and fix it.
Thanks, guys.

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Works easy enough, glad to have a quick button for international currency! Thanks from daughterlily.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82