Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

VRunShop

I'm using this app to display USD, GBP and EUR and it works really well. Really great service and support from the team too, they handled my install within minutes :) I really enjoyed the set up process, it was very easy to install new currencies.

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences, we're glad that you're enjoying Multi-Currency's functionality and are successfully using a few different currencies on your storefront. :-)

We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed things so far, and that our setup was easy for you to navigate! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

My Web Store Shopping

Ms.Priyanka was amazing and patiently guided me the entire process of installation, handling all my queries in setting up the payment gateway which otherwise was impossible to do it on my own. But for Ms.Priyanka am back with bold currency converter and installed bold cashier along with stripe payment gateway with taxjar connected. Even 10 stars are also less compared against her commitment in resolving my issues. Patiently she guided me the entire process till the end. Thanks a ton....

December 4, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review and for sharing your experiences with our support specialist, Priyanka. We're so happy to hear that she was able to work with you and get everything working and set up.

We're really glad to hear you decided to install Bold Cashier to work with Multi-Currency in order to allow your customers to check out in their local currency! We're sure you're going to see an increase in international sales, and we look forward to seeing your continued success!

Thank you again for the kind words; we'll be sure to pass those along to Priyanka. :-) Please let us know if you need anything else.

SoniClean

Super simple set up and works great! Love that it's free. Bold support was awesome as well, Jevon is the man

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying how our Multi-Currency app works, and how easy it was to set up. :-)

Please let us know if we can do anything more to help you out!

dendrite-store

serves all our markets with the currency they want to see - awesome! support from Cody was excellent also, well done

November 29, 2019

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app in order to serve your international customers from different markets. :-)

Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else!

HAIRMETTO

This app is pretty simple...it lets customers have a look at our products in the currency of their choice. It was easy to install and I've never thought about it again. Thank you to Jay for helping me on a separate issue! Cheers!

November 29, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far! We love being able to give merchants the ability to reach more international customers though our free Multi-Currency app.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Cheers, and have a prosperous Black Friday weekend!

Fyndify

Short story:
ABSOLUTE DISASTER!! My advice: STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK.

Long story:
I use SEK as my default currency. When i used the "automatic installation" the app installed successfully. However, I quickly realized som currencies, which are very important to my store didnt display correctly.

I quickly deactivated the app, and asked BOLD Commerce for their help. They helped me quickly, fine so far.

They didnt fix anything, but the absolute worst part is that they decided to activate the app once again without me knowing it. And I had facebook ads running that day.

So for one whole day my prices wasnt displayed correctly and my cart in my store didnt work - no wonder there were absolutely no sales.

STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK. Im sure this app is great if you use EUR, USD etc, not for small currencies.

November 29, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to apologize for the poor experience you've had with us so far, that's certainly not how we want our merchants to feel after an interaction with our support team.

As our specialist, Lauren has mentioned in her email to you, unfortunately that is how our app is designed to display prices, and I'm very sorry that this wasn't how you expected it to look.

We also should absolutely not have activated the app for you without your consent - I'm very sorry that this happened, as it should not have. We'd love to make things right, and if you'd be willing to work with us again, we would be more than happy to work with you to do what we can to fix things.

If not however, we completely understand as you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best of luck going forward.

pastelmylife

This app is the go to currency converter app that everyone must include in their store! The Bold Team was really swift and professional in assisting me with my issues despite it being a free app. Thank you!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the recommendation of our Multi-Currency app. :-) We appreciate it a lot!

We love hearing that our team was able to quickly assist you with the issues you were running into - please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Top Review Discount

This app works very well, and thanks to Cody and Lauren from Bold support team, very professional and fast with responds. I am looking forward to try out other apps from Bold.

November 27, 2019

Hi there; we're glad that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app! Our specialists are fantastic at what they do, and we're glad that you got to work with them in order to help you out quickly.

We're confident that you'll continue to see a higher international customer base using this app! And we look forward to seeing which other Bold apps you decide to try - please let us know if we can help with any of those as well. :-)

We Know Bass

I used this app to help me reach out to a wider audience and It has been amazing in terms of effectiveness. Thank you Jonnathan as well as the team for all the support.

November 25, 2019

Hello there! We're glad that you've been seeing success with our Multi-Currency app so far! We often see that customers from other countries are more comfortable purchasing from a website when it has their currency conversions. :-)

We appreciate the kudos to Jonnathan and the rest of our support team! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

AMINAH ABDUL JILLIL

Had a few issues. Contacted support and Kaiser assisted us right away. I recommend Bold Apps not only because their reat but the support team is on point

November 25, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71