4.6
Edited February 7, 2019

The support and service is so great, felt unreal actually!
We recommend this app so much! Now our customers can see the correct currency right away.

A shoutout to Rifat for helping us!

A V A L Y N & L U L U
Sweden
August 22, 2019

Perfect app, I had a little troubles installing the app, but Rajni (from support team) explained me everything clearly and kindly.
Perfect app, awesome support!

Classy365
Lithuania
BOLD replied August 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind review; we're so happy to hear that both our app and our support team made your experience so great.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help in the future!

May 11, 2018

Scott from Multi Currency has helped me every step of the way.
I am new to this & followed the step by step guides (which are pretty helpful, so top marks). I had a number of technical issues related to what I needed my store to do and Scott has been helping me all along the way, great service - top marks and highly recommended - thanks :-)
Ian

Select Discounts
October 18, 2018

GURI & KYLE on the support desk just helped us out with this app. Amazing response and such fast trouble shooting!

Rescue Gifts
November 7, 2018

the support team is awesome. Samuel helped me out like a BOSS BOSS. i highly recommend this app. its awesome

GadgetKingsClub
South Africa
November 20, 2018

Samuel was AWESOME!!! He was patient, took me step by step through installing the app, which I thought I had done but needed a liquid thing. More than that he help me with some basic stuff on cleaning the cache ?? never done that before...great to have support who really want to help. He was friendly and fun and relieved my stress as I was big time stressing! Thank you Samuel!! you rock!!

LetsGetDressedNow.com
November 13, 2019

This app is awesome! It does exactly what you need it to do.
But the best part is the level of customer support. Just amazing!
No matter who replies to your ticket; Alexa, Alora, Cody, Tony... They are all so professional and do all they can to help you out, and very quickly. There was nothing I asked for that was left undone.
Thank you guys!

RÉZO
Israel
BOLD replied November 14, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

July 19, 2018

Great app, Amazing customer support, shout out to you Parminder! Thank you for all your help. Would reccomend.

Kfashionnow
March 18, 2019

I currently use 3 BOLD apps (product options, loyalty points & multi-currency) with another 3 (subscriptions, quantity breaks & Quickbooks integration) I'll be adding soon... I don't get a lot of international orders, but when I do, my customers enjoy seeing products in their own currency. I do have plans to eventually add BOLD Cashier. If I run into an issue, I *KNOW* support is just a message away, which leads to...

Every time I've run into an issue, support has been prompt and very helpful! When I had problems with the options not showing they walked me through clearing Bold's cache... they fixed my theme so multi-currency showed up right where I needed it. When I found product options 4 and 5's labels weren't displaying the same as 1-3, they fixed that right up as well! They never seem to act like I'm asking dumb questions, they just answer/fix quickly!

Iki Kolohe Chinchillas
BOLD replied March 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear we were able to walk you through any questions and issues you've come across, and we'll always be here should you have any more! We also think you'll love using Multi-Currency with Bold Cashier together once you install it. :-)

Edited October 4, 2018

Great Apps and amazing support. We had some issues integrating to our website and support did amazing job to help us out!

KOOGAL