Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Alhinora

Time spent using app About 7 hours

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!

Canv'it

Great support. Quick & efficient. Pointed me in the right direction for some additional customization guides as well. Good job guys!

Pettiny

This app claims it offers "true multi-currency billing" which is not true. Customers cannot be billed with another currency when using this app. I contacted customer support and they confirmed that this feature is no longer available. However they still claim they offer this option in the app description.

Keychainhouse

Location India

Great Support! I Got Quick Response From "Simran" and She Helped Me To Solve My Little Coding Mistake. Thank You very Much Team.

Cudosera

Time spent using app About 1 month

We had some issues with the code but the support was fast and efficient. Shout out to Abhishek for resolving this. Great app, very useful for customers.

Scratchy Things

Location Croatia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and support. Very simple to set up and works perfectly. Had some issues in the beginning with compatibility with multiple apps having effect on the cart prices and discounts, but the support handled it promptly and with detailed communication during the process and was very helpful with the cosmetic details too. Overall a great experience and far beyond expectation for a free app.

Daveed

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We were having some issues with the code to ensure our marketing pixels were firing properly, and Paul was super responsive and insightful on chat. Everything was resolved quickly! Great app

Bequem Technologies

Location Romania

Very good a reliable app. I encountered a problem that I created and the support team were up and running and resolved it in less than 2 hours. Very reliable.

themost.pl

Location Poland

I would like to rate 5-stars twice the application itself and the support team! They not only instantly help me to install Bold application on my Shopify account, but also react immediately, when I changed my default currency and some problems occurred. Great work Bold team! My special thanks to Mike Langin. I'm really impressed!

Capital Sins Eyewear

I received a nice and fast support. Simran and Jordan were very professional and suit the configuration of the software according to my requirements and Debug theme. 5 stars well deserved.