Bold Multi‑Currency

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 21, 2020

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.

Motiv-Art
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 18, 2020

Since there is nowhere I can review Bold Cashier, I will leave a review here since the "multi-currency" feature was the only feature I wanted when I installed Cashier.

First, DO NOT ever install Bold Cashier in your store. It doesn´t work as advertised and DOESN´T integrate with Bold Subscriptions. It DOES NOT work with Bold Subscriptions "Build a Box" and it DOES NOT convert most orders to the customer's currency. We are paying a hefty commission to Bold and are getting multi-currency on less than 10% of our sales.

Two months into this, and while they have tried to be helpful, they have not solved the problem.

We have asked to be switched over to our previous setup but Bold has raised issues about that and said it will now create problems with our subscribers.

Very, very frustrated and unhappy, the Bold Cashier app should NOT be on the Shopify app store or should be available for review like a regular app so sellers could know what they are getting into.

The Rotten Fruit Box
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 16, 2020

Great app looking good on my website!
The team was super responsive and helped me to set it up, special thanks to Mayank!

Temptation Club
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 16, 2020

The app is not able to connect.
And no changes in the currency conversion.
Please help why I am getting this error?

WAR PAINT
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied January 30, 2020

Hello there - we're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Our app was inaccessible for a short period of time due to changes made by the platform, however our app developers were able to create a fix for this shortly after, and the app was then again accessible.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing issues, and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

January 16, 2020

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

mayflowermat
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had some issues with accessing our app. There were some small changes made that affected our code, and our developers were able to sort it, and the app was able to be accessed shortly after.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues - we'd be happy to help.

January 13, 2020

I tried to get things done on my side but wasn't as easy as I expected.. with the help of Abhi, I can say all became easy and this individual was so helpful and helped me through.

Ade Storage
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 13, 2020

Awesome customer service from Harpreet very responsive and helped me with a few questions. Love the App!

kidzrunwild
Time spent using app: 7 days
BOLD replied January 14, 2020

Hi there - we appreciate the review, thank you! We're so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to help you out with your questions about Multi-Currency. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!

January 7, 2020

Absolutely amazing customer support by Abhi !! helped me setup from start to finish. Excited to see the results.

FlagoFitness
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you today. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and we look forward to seeing your increased customer base with Multi-Currency!

January 7, 2020

Just had a great session with the help desk. Priyanka helped me set up my store for multi currency and helped test it out!

The Rover Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
BOLD replied January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our live chat agents; it's certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions, :-)

That's fantastic to hear that Multi-Currency is all set up and running properly on your store! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, or any questions we can answer.

January 7, 2020

so one thing i noticed is that it doesnt really convert the price. for example lets say that your store is in usd and a price is 34 usd and you want to convert to cad. when converting, it just change the currency but not the price, leaving it a 34 cad and making customers add to cart/check out as 34 cad.

i dont know if its a bug issue or not

Lady Magnificent
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
BOLD replied January 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for reaching out to us. I just wanted to let you know that our app is purely cosmetic when used on its own; it will convert your prices into foreign currencies on the storefront.

However, if you use Bold Cashier with Multi-Currency, your customers will be able to see AND check out in their preferred currency. We apologize if this wasn't clear, but hope that helps!