Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

HAIRFIT

Excellent Support by Cody,
Cómo se pronuncia
and I have been using the application for a long time, and it has never failed me

September 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that Cody was able to help you, and that our Multi-Currency app is working perfectly for your store!

Sedosso

very useful app. I think it should be in all stores. the team is very responsive for them, nothing is impossible. I especially want to highlight Alexa. really enjoyed talking and most importantly as if by magic when I despaired Alexa solved all my installation problems. Thanks Alexa! do not hesitate to contact the support team with the installation of the theme; they will solve any installation problems you can verify by the example of my sedosso.online store

August 30, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about the app and about Alexa; she's certainly a hard worker and it's always great to hear a shout-out! We're really happy to hear that she was able to solve your installation problems and get the app working properly; the geolocation of Multi-Currency on your store works perfectly!

Thank you for sharing so others can take a look at the way it functions. :-)

Teeny Bumps

I’ve used this company before and I’m never disappointed. Customer service is quick to respond and always willing to help. A great app. I’d give 10 stars if I could

August 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our apps and our service - we strive to provide the best of everything we do, and always help our merchants with as much as possible.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review; we really appreciate it! The clothing you sell is very stylish, by the way. Very cute!

dropthetee

This was installed per the recommendation from a prominent podcast host. Unfortunately as soon as it was installed (on one of the default themes), site speed crashed and pages took over 40 seconds to load. I requested advice from their support, but I'm yet to hear from them.

It also didn't help that the first email I received after installation was from their CEO (?) explaining that Shopify was about to ban some of their apps.

August 26, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear that our app has not met your expectations. Clifford from our support team was able to respond back to your ticket to try to continue the conversation and get everything sorted for you. We appreciate you leaving us the feedback and hope to get this turned around for you as soon as possible!

As for the email, the timing was certainly not right; we just wanted to inform our customers that another popular app from a different company was being removed from all stores, and wanted to offer one of our apps as a potential alternative.

Chelsea King Inc.

I like what the app 'promises', and the quick responses received from the app developers prior to adding the app to our site. Since the app has been added however, the service has been challenging.

August 26, 2019

Hey there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that our support hasn't been top-notch for you so far. We are extremely dedicated to getting this resolved for you and making sure all your questions about the apps are answered in a timely manner.

Looks like our app specialists have been in contact with you about resolving any remaining questions you have, and we'll be happy to keep the conversation going until all questions are answered!

Classy365

Perfect app, I had a little troubles installing the app, but Rajni (from support team) explained me everything clearly and kindly.
Perfect app, awesome support!

August 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind review; we're so happy to hear that both our app and our support team made your experience so great.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help in the future!

Inventions Stock

I’m happy with bold app, it’s working perfectly and Tony did a great job on the installation. All team worked well. I’m very satisfied.

August 22, 2019

Hi there; we're so glad to hear that Tony was able to complete the installation for you! Please let us know if you need anything else - we'd love to help again.

Super cool gadgets on your site! Love the Pokemon LED Hologram.

Oyeham

Awesome Bold Multi‑Currency! Really like your app. It integrates perfectly well into my site. You deserve all the five star ratings. Cheers

August 22, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you're really enjoying Multi-Currency; it looks great on your website. Beautiful rompers, by the way!

Please let us know if you need anything else. :-)

Water Tuckr

It works perfectly, also #Rahul in customer service was quite helpful and polite , solved problem in short time. Thanks

August 21, 2019

Hi there; thank you very much for the review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Rahul. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Love your silicon water bottles, by the way!

DOXA Watches

Great app, it does exactly what it says it does and is very easy to set up. The support team was very helpful and responsive, thank you!

August 20, 2019

Thank you for the review - we're happy to know that you're enjoying the app, and found it easy to set up! We always love to make sure that our customers are totally satisfied, so we're really glad to hear that our support team was able to answer any questions you had.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!