Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

ecollapsible

Rajni and Harpreet helped me out a ton! I got things set up but it still wasn't working. I contacted them and in less than 5 minutes it was fixed and now I cna use it! Thx

July 8, 2019

We're really glad that you're now able to use the app! Very sorry to hear that you ran into some issues - sometimes one little thing that's out of place can cause it not to work, so we're happy to hear that Rajni and Harpreet were able to help you get it sorted quickly!!

Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments - we'd love to help again. By the way, I really love your concept; it's so necessary! And the designs of your products are wonderfully unique. :-)

GIGIMEY

Sukh was great help figuring our cashier with me, awesome customer service with this app, live chat box etc!

July 8, 2019

Hi there. We're really glad to hear that our customer service team was able to assist you over live chat; it's certainly a convenient way to get answers to general questions. :-)

I love the mama bear necklace on your site, by the way!

Frenshmo

Fantastic set of apps that these guys have. It's mostly free and works like a charm. My favourites are bold multi-currency & bold cashier that has provided ease of multi currency checkout to my international customers. I had some technical issues initially but the support team Cody & Sukh responded fast and solved it fast too. Keep up the good work guys :)

July 5, 2019

We're really pleased to hear that the apps are proving so useful for you, and that Cody and Sukh got everything sorted for you so quickly. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts here! It is very much appreciated. If you need any more help, please do shoot us an email.

Faith and Beauty Boutique

Love all of Bold apps and my customer service rep, Snigdha was quick to respond and help finish the set up

July 4, 2019

Thanks for the kind words; we love hearing that our apps are doing our merchants well. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Snigdha; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Barkroad

I'm very satisfied with the functionality of the app and how easily and fast it runs.
I needed help to install it on my theme and the support received from the team was impeccable. Definitely recommend the app!

July 4, 2019

Hi there. We're glad to hear that our support team was able to help you with the installation of Multi-Currency! We know that it can be difficult to understand coding, which is why we offer this help for free. :-)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; I really love your dog bathrobe by the way, it's very cute!

Be & Golden

Amazing app, especially when selling products in multiple countries! Cody gave fantastic support with setting everything up properly. Thanks!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're really pleased you're finding the app so useful and that it's supporting your business. And it's great to hear that Cody was able to make the set up process so smooth for you. Also, very cool t-shirts. Very simple but very chic! Love it!

Zuum Magnetic Case

Rajni helped solve my problems quickly. He was very helpful and quick to respond. A+++++++++++++++++

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks a lot for the great review! We're really pleased you had a such a positive experience with our merchant success. Any time you need assistance, we're very happy to help. And, by the way, I really like the look of the phone case you're selling! Very slick. Cheers!

Digibag Store

Really amazing app and amazing support. They also sorted out my problem with a third party app. Support executive Brenda was very helpful and solved all my problems on top priority basis. Really for a free app I could not ask more. Thanks a lot for the amazing app and amazing support. I would give 100 stars....

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We're really happy you're enjoying the app and that you had such a good experience with Brenda. If there's anything we can do to help in the future please let us know. We're always happy to help. By the way, I love the Jack Skull Earrings!

keepthebee

Great app, the support is extremely professional and respond was so quick! Big thanks to Cody Scheler!

July 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're stoked to hear you are enjoying the app and that you had such a positive experience with merchant success; Cody is a great member of the team. And we love the business you're running! Such an important thing you're doing! Cheers!

A BETTER FEELING

Just started using Bold, easy to use and great communication to assist with the setup. Great app so far!

June 25, 2019

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app, and that our customer service team has been able to assist you. Please let us know if you run into any issues; we're more than glad to help!