Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

MiCiShiBi

I understand the need of a company to upsell but I felt my intelligence offended.

The support supposed to be quick and painless instead, after weeks of waiting from my first email, it was all a back and forth of emails in which yet didn't fix all issues that I've uncounted with this app.

When I've received the last email with the sentence "to be more specific it can be hidden using CSS", this is practically the end of this thread of emails. As a Next Issue Resolution your support has more to learn because I should come back writing and ask what the code is to add to the CSS. If I would, probably I'll receive an email advising again the service for the customization of the CSS and the placement picker - which I'm not looking to buy and another 1-2 days to might resolve my issues.

Too much effort for simple things. However the agents, dealt with the issues politely and with manners.

GloryDeal

Excellent app to allow customers to feel at home and that they can trust you more. Impact them with their own currency (so they don't have to leave the website to check the conversion because maybe then, they don't come back). Reduces the friction of the customer when buying and taking action. Customer support is also really quickly and effective, thanks Naman for all the support:) and Of course, I highly Recommend it!

Better Hubs

The app does not convert my store currency. I just installed and set up all thing but app does not convert my store currency.

Kalakari India

We are setting up Shopify and Naman helped us to go through the issues we are facing. He helped us resolve a few of them, wonderful support. Rest have been assigned to expert team, hope those get resolved too...loved the support till now.

Kalakari India

True Decadence

This App has been a life saver! And when I had a very small issue (which was completely due to my lack of knowledge!) Naman instantly was on hand to offer an excellent customer service and talked me through patiently step by step; Couldn't recommend it enough

Morpheus Box

I used the app as a currency converter. Their support's super fast and so efficient. Regina helped me out within 3 minutes on their chat. Superteam! Super app! You can use it and be super satisfied and also thank me later :)

Happy Remita

Very good app ! It works very well, the customer support is also very helpful !
Lot of currencies available.

aforders

This app is utterly useless, i have a hunch that all the reviews are paid bot reviews. Because if you install it you will know right away it doesn't work.

LuxSoie

This app is really superb! it is just what I need. But when I tried to do checkout using other currency, the currency shown on the final checkout is still in my local currency without the additional padded price. And I don't find any button to reach the support. If you read this please help me with the issue. Thank you!

NaritaRo

I asked about Currency not change as per customer location, live chat with Daneil, he professionally correct my wrong setup. I sincerely Thanks to Mr. Daneil