Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Fashionizer Spa

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app but it doesnt have PayPal as a payment gateway so needs to improve

Pewtergraphics

Bold apps are always a 5 star!! Their support staff are always there willing to help!! And they are very insightful in making you understand the different options you have in tailoring their app to your site. This multi-currency app is great!!!
Im giving a 4 star only because my site has very complicated needs when it comes to multi-currency, and they cant help me with it :(

Mardrobe

A little tough to configure but amazing. :) Their support team is awesome and really helpful and quick.

True Fuel

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app, fits neatly into the corner, of course would be great if you could it add to a certain section of the page itself instead so its only visible when its relevant, but I guess thats how it is with many shopfiy apps. Apart from that looks neater then others I've tried and converts everything nicely all the way through to the checkout, which is nice.

Emer Jones Apparel

Location Australia

I am now changing my review, still minus a star because support is crap.
I have waited a few days after my request for support and no one replied so I left a 1 Star review to grab their attention which you will find below. This got their attention and they fixed the issue, from what I can see in a few hours.

This says to me a few things, 1 their support are competent working on their app but they only seem care about their reviews. I understand this is free and I appreciate that a lot. But that doesnt excuse bad customer support.

I appreciate you guys fixing the error and I do love this app. But I if I were to be honest, your customer support needs fixing.

If you take anything from this review, it isn't that the app is bad, its great, does its job well, but that support sucks so do not go adding this to your site until you have confirmed a time with one of their support to help you out, so as nothing goes wrong and you dont have to shut your site down for a while to fix an issue.
Great app, crappy support.
----------

Been trying to contact support with an urgent matter and they arent getting back to me.

So I am hoping this 1 Star review will grab their attention for once.

This is definitely a regular experience with their support.

Onlinehomebargains

Great Currency converter, support are fantastic.

The Cats Throne

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good, although the installation process CAN be complicated, there are automated ways to do it.

If I could give 4.5 stars I would, I just want to make it clear that this app is pretty much worth 5 stars, once you've got it going it's amazing, just the little issue with initializing it.

For me, I was having trouble manually installing as the instructions were quite different to my template.
But then the automatic install button helped.

Cons:
No auto add currencies
Could be a faster process to add currencies (not a very big issue though)
Not much flexibility for design, I'd like to see the currency symbol next to the currency letter code e.g $ USD, £ GBP

Telebazar

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good currency converter app. You can add any currencies you want and the customers from different countries will see the products in their currencies automatically. The only thing that I don't like is that when the customer checks out, the currency is change again in the main of your store. This is a little bit confuse. Otherwise it is working perfect in my store. Thank you Bold Team!

Keshetdesign

Location Australia

Easy to use and easy for customers!

Soundbites Hhs

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is an excellent app. I can show global customers live accurate currency pricing or set the exchange rate, create rounding rules (which are awesome).

The bold support team (Lauren) installed the code for me and have really helped me implement the app. They have also answered by questions quickly and thoughtfully. Excellent customer service!

Why not 5 stars? The currency conversion doesn't extend to the shopping cart. There it reverts back to the default currency of the site. If it extended to the cart and payments as well it would be perfect.