Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Glamour By LKUK

Came across this free app, and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I attempted to insert the coding myself, following the steps provided. It did work, but there were a couple of issues. Contacted support and issues resolved quickly. Great support and help.

December 23, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear you've found in our Multi-Currency app that what you've been searching for.

Kudos on installing the code yourself! It can certainly be difficult, and especially so many variations in themes. I'm glad to hear that our customer support team were able to make the small fixes needed to get everything working.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else - we'd be glad to help again. :-) Happy holidays!

Mohana

I use this app to help me show local currencies to my customers and it works as intended. I especially appreciate that they have live chat and how helpful their support is. They helped me with an issue of a currency not converting and also fixed some code for me, which is great because staying away from coding was one of the main reasons for choosing Shopify.

December 23, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and our live chat feature. We completely understand that code can be difficult to work with, which is why our specialists are highly-knowledgeable in this. So, we're happy that we could help you out with that! :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Angelical Aging

I just had Mayank on customer support and he solved all issues with ease excellent customer service

December 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to work on getting everything working for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SAVOIRE HOME

Another great bold app! Does exactly what is says and is very simple to use. Had some open questions, but Abhishek and Priyanka helped me out right away! Recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We really appreciate your kind words; thank you so much. We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our support team; we appreciate the recommendation very much.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BY JOHNNY.

Had a few bugs to work out and Kelsey from chat support was most helpful in troubleshooting the issue and elevating it to the appropriate channels.

December 17, 2019

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you ran into a few bugs, however it's great to hear that Kelsey was able to work those out for you and get things troubleshooted and escalated as necessary.

We hope it's smooth sailing from here! :-) But if you need anything else, we're here to help.

JYTO

Absolutely great, only free auto detect currency converter and it is amazing! the only small improvement i can suggest is that instead of having to make rules for each currency, allow there to be a general rule that applies to all currencies, great app love it!

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that you're loving our Multi-Currency app. :-)

We appreciate the suggestion, and will be sure to pass that along to the development team for future consideration! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, or suggestions - we'd love to hear them and help again if needed.

Cheers!

CCIEBUY

Thank you very much to Kelsey and Rebecca's for their patient help, because they spent too much time to help me. Thank you. This application works well and is worth installing.

December 14, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey and Rebecca were able to work with you to get everything working on your end until you were happy. Please don't feel it took too much time - we're willing to work with you for as long as needed until you are happy. :-)

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else! We're very appreciative of your kind words in this review.

C-Lashes Premium Mink Lashes

I tried to download the app myself but I just couldn’t get it so I reached out and Cody Scheler went above and beyond ! Even helped me fix the apps position twice! Very fast without complaining
I was shocked but I’m sooo happy
Customer service 100!

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We always have a helpful team of installers available to help out if need be - we know that Liquid can be difficult to understand if you're not familiar with it!

We're glad to hear that you reached out for some assistance, and that Cody was able to work with you to install the app, and get it positioned on your website how you wanted it to be. :-)

We appreciate the review! Please let us know if we can help again in the future.

Unique22

i just installed this app next to Bold Cashier since it was the only solution to sell in multi currencies, i needed help during the install and the support team replied in 14 sec, REGINA was extremely helpful and understood everything i wanted.
The app seems to be working fine, can`t wait for the changes to be applied si i can see the whole picture.

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're taking advantage of Multi-Currency and Bold Cashier in order to bill customers in their preferred currency, as well as have it displayed on your products.

We're glad to hear that Regina was able to work with you to get everything working, and help answer any questions you had!

Please don't hesitate to reach out again, and we hope that the changes applied are just what you want. :-) If not, let us know! We'll keep working with you to get things set up how you want.

Tamatina

it's not changing currency automatically according to country. Every time we have to choose from drop-down that which currency we want to show in website.

December 10, 2019

Hi there! A couple of our specialists have reached out - if you wouldn't mind accepting the Collaborator account request that was sent by Alexa, we can look into the issue further for you.

If not, Brenden has sent an article that should help you fix the issues you've run into! Please let us know how you'd like to proceed, and we'll get everything sorted for you.