Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

The Gadget Cart

it's not working. even if i select different currency from the currency selection it still shows default currency. it's show the ip based currency when we add item to card. other wise it's not showing. also i visited my store with different country proxy. but it's not changing according to country ip. ip based currency selection is not working as well

Sea Salt Sugar

I lost a ton of money (hundreds) today from lost orders and a complete loss from my international Facebook ads campaign because your app did something where people couldn't check out correctly. Not happy at all!

Lil Z Clothing

doesn't work out of the box. Too many manual steps. similar to the free shopify tutorials. So, I see a big value here.

Desire Style

Worst Support I ever seen, They broke my web and i wait about 12 - 15 days to result the issues which they created. Las answer about 2 days. And i wait about 20 days for installation of bold Cashier. They only say its working on it. But i can start my web because of him.

The Worldofmanliness Store

Pls be careful. DO NOT install this app. Absolutely useless and the BIGGEST JOKE i ever came across. YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG GAME!!!

Scrubs Bubbles

This app is virtually useless without the cashier app. Its for display purposes only but in order for customers to check out in the currency suggested, the cashier app must be installed. We would have done that but the instructions are very unclear and not very intuitive, therefore we uninstalled both apps. Ive spent more time answering emails as to why the checkout isn't converting the prices which has wasted an enormous amount of time. Find an app that can do both without the hassle.

You Elegance

Do Not Use This App.
I have downloaded it and had to wait for multi currency team to install it. Whilst it was there no ones cards would work on check out so I uninstalled and guess what it bloody took away my check out page.

So now I have wait for shopify to fix this.

This App is ridiculous cannot believe this happened when I uninstalled this. You definitely do not deserve the one star.

Sefralingerie

The percentage feature is great. But at checkout, prices revert to your original currency and added percentage is gone. So what's the use of this app? It says it's free but won't function correctly if you dont install another one of their PAID app either. Customers won't be charged the converted rate at checkout.

I've been messaging them but no reply at all. They also don't have a live chat so you're never sure if your message went through and no replies either.

Aphrodite And Hebe

The app is poorly designed:
- The currency selector is at the bottom of the screen. What are you thinking?
- When installed, you'd need to request for code update - which in my case, they broke my store. The homepage stopped working due to error in one of their java script.

While I appreciate the support folks tried their best to help but it highlights the poor quality control.

Soon after they fixed the installation in a copy of the theme, multiple exchanges of emails back & forth and all you get was a standard response with link to the app page in Shopify... until I wrote my email with RED highlights all over!

My plan was getting this app installed & working before moving to their Checkouts app... not anymore.

I will uninstall this app and not getting their Checkouts app.

I was also thinking of getting BOLD's Product Discount app but having second thought now.

Abaeran Trading

Worst app experience I've ever had -- period -- from any developer. Extremely sloppy install by Bold Commerce screwed up my currency formatting settings which multiplied all product prices 100x. Adding fractional zeros to the prices. Discovered after trying to get the app to work after Bold said install was finished and working smooth.Screw up led to numerous email to Shopify support and Tier-2 support who confirmed that my theme is not compatible with Bold's app. Bold never metioned this but just wham-bang installed the app (and another app Product Bundle) then hyper spammed me with "We need a 5-star review!!!! and "Wanna free app for a lifetime app!!!!" etc ad nauseam email. Had to put my site in maintenance mode on and off for a week to finally fix their terrible mess. Useless app, sloppy coding, no debugging, and disjointed unorganized spammy "support" is the best review. Wouldn't use their apps if they were the last apps on earth.