Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Pet Bay

I'm not retarded, so i just installed it myself. It took about 5 minutes of just copy pasting code from their instructions to your .liquid file. Works pretty awesome, only drawback is it doesn't convert currency on checkout page, have to use a separate app for that.

Knolly Bikes Shop

This Ap works well. It took a couple days to be installed and there was one minor glitch - the numbers showed up as $32.67 when it should have been $3267.00 - but it was fixed quickly. We are a Canadian company and we sell globally so we process all our transactions in USD but we are looking to add the ability to charge the customer in their own currency.

Brasnada

This is a good app! Specially because it is free. But there are 2 major issues for me:
1. On mobile the dropdown overlaps with my shopping cart.
2. It only works on the product page. Once you are in the checkout, it goes back to the default currency. This definitely causes confusion for the user

A last negative comment: takes 2 or 3 days for the developers to install it for you. Weird logistics.

BUT I like the app.

Sprngll

This app is pretty straightforward. Doesn't matter where your located or your customers, they can see their local currency in your prices. Super handy app for your store. Get it.

Dinkk

How do i move the dropdown icon to the centre of the page at the top and get it to be bigger? why is the currency reverting back to my default currency on the next page? easy to install so far, cant tell if ive messed anything up lol

Tshirt Hoodie

Had to uninstall bec app was getting heavy on loading time, otherwise a decent app. And support was good.

Dbiglobal

Bold Commerce is great. TheIr software plugins run very smoothly. If I do have any problems, theIr customer service responds quickly which in this day and age is rare. Multi-currency works well but has a slight bug that they are working on fixing. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Otherwise,a great product and a great company. Be Bold, or go home!

Oak Company

After help from their support, altho a bit slow, it now works as intended. Will upgrade to 5 stars when the installation process is less buggy.

**OLD**Does not work on our new Brooklyn Themed store. It displays the wrong price. Basically, it divides the price by 100. I had to delete it since the support didn't get back to me in a weeks time.

Ciensales

Really good app, i would recommend it in a heartbeat.

1 3 Next