Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

HAIRMETTO

This app is pretty simple...it lets customers have a look at our products in the currency of their choice. It was easy to install and I've never thought about it again. Thank you to Jay for helping me on a separate issue! Cheers!

November 29, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far! We love being able to give merchants the ability to reach more international customers though our free Multi-Currency app.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Cheers, and have a prosperous Black Friday weekend!

Fyndify

Short story:
ABSOLUTE DISASTER!! My advice: STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK.

Long story:
I use SEK as my default currency. When i used the "automatic installation" the app installed successfully. However, I quickly realized som currencies, which are very important to my store didnt display correctly.

I quickly deactivated the app, and asked BOLD Commerce for their help. They helped me quickly, fine so far.

They didnt fix anything, but the absolute worst part is that they decided to activate the app once again without me knowing it. And I had facebook ads running that day.

So for one whole day my prices wasnt displayed correctly and my cart in my store didnt work - no wonder there were absolutely no sales.

STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK. Im sure this app is great if you use EUR, USD etc, not for small currencies.

November 29, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to apologize for the poor experience you've had with us so far, that's certainly not how we want our merchants to feel after an interaction with our support team.

As our specialist, Lauren has mentioned in her email to you, unfortunately that is how our app is designed to display prices, and I'm very sorry that this wasn't how you expected it to look.

We also should absolutely not have activated the app for you without your consent - I'm very sorry that this happened, as it should not have. We'd love to make things right, and if you'd be willing to work with us again, we would be more than happy to work with you to do what we can to fix things.

If not however, we completely understand as you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best of luck going forward.

pastelmylife

This app is the go to currency converter app that everyone must include in their store! The Bold Team was really swift and professional in assisting me with my issues despite it being a free app. Thank you!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the recommendation of our Multi-Currency app. :-) We appreciate it a lot!

We love hearing that our team was able to quickly assist you with the issues you were running into - please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Top Review Discount

This app works very well, and thanks to Cody and Lauren from Bold support team, very professional and fast with responds. I am looking forward to try out other apps from Bold.

November 27, 2019

Hi there; we're glad that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app! Our specialists are fantastic at what they do, and we're glad that you got to work with them in order to help you out quickly.

We're confident that you'll continue to see a higher international customer base using this app! And we look forward to seeing which other Bold apps you decide to try - please let us know if we can help with any of those as well. :-)

We Know Bass

I used this app to help me reach out to a wider audience and It has been amazing in terms of effectiveness. Thank you Jonnathan as well as the team for all the support.

November 25, 2019

Hello there! We're glad that you've been seeing success with our Multi-Currency app so far! We often see that customers from other countries are more comfortable purchasing from a website when it has their currency conversions. :-)

We appreciate the kudos to Jonnathan and the rest of our support team! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

AMINAH ABDUL JILLIL

Had a few issues. Contacted support and Kaiser assisted us right away. I recommend Bold Apps not only because their reat but the support team is on point

November 25, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Keep Watch

To Camila and the team, thank you so much for your help with the coding and efficiency in your responses. Top quality service - we need more teams like this :)

November 18, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in international customers while using Multi-Currency!

RÉZO

This app is awesome! It does exactly what you need it to do.
But the best part is the level of customer support. Just amazing!
No matter who replies to your ticket; Alexa, Alora, Cody, Tony... They are all so professional and do all they can to help you out, and very quickly. There was nothing I asked for that was left undone.
Thank you guys!

November 14, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BGSbali

I gave one star because this + bold cashier doesn't work well on my site
and already waited almost 2 months with no resolve. the support even asked me again what the problem was.

November 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this feedback; I looked into your correspondence and I am incredibly sorry for the amount of time it has taken for our developers to put through a fix for the unique issue you have run into.

Unfortunately, we can't provide a timeframe for that fix, however as our specialist Tony mentioned, if you don't mind leaving the apps disabled on an unpublished theme on your store, we can continue to leave it with the development team and they can do testing (which would not affect your store) and we'd be able to update you once a fix was available.

Since Multi-Currency and Cashier do not have monthly fees, this wouldn't add a fee to your store. I really wish I could provide a better answer for you; this is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have with us! We hope our developers can deploy a fix to your issue very soon.

Please reach out to Tony if you have any thoughts on this, or any additional questions for us. We certainly hope we can turn your experience around, and appreciate the patience you gave us while we worked with you on getting Multi-Currency configured how you wanted it to work!

Shabify

Yeah, i mean... what else could you ask for for free, thanks so much! I think the drop down box image fidelity could be improved but hey thats a small blip. Updates your product prices automatically and the geo feature is brilliant

November 8, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Multi-Currency app! We love the geolocation feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Thank you for the feedback, as well! I'll be sure to pass that along to our team. In case you weren't aware, we do also have some instructions on our Help Center to direct you to where you can make some CSS adjustments to the currency picker.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)