Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Markeholic Biz

Carter is very helpful and fast! He is pleasant to chat with and gave me a detailed solution to my problem. Thank you!

untiltomorrow

This app does not work how it is explained. Therefore it is a complete waste of time for anyone who wishes to use the fix rate / checkout function. In addition it ultimately doesn't work without cashier and cashier is being reviewed by shopify, so you can't install cashier now as new user anyway. Strongly advise not to use this app and look to find an alternative. Tech support was not helpful, defensive and there is a lack of literature related to the fact that for the intended functionality of this app, you actually need another app which presently cannot be used on the shopify platform. If I could give this zero stars I would...

Lumiere

Bold has a very competitive collection of Apps with world-class customer support. I'm genuinely happy we crossed paths, so far all our requests have been handled with quality. I highly recommend this company for those who are details oriented.

casani healthcare

Help me to do converting my prices with rules. After getting some issues i write the support. Thank you Carter for fast Solutions.

locos.shop

Easy to use and with a great, responsive support team (a rarity during the lockdown). Shoutout to Alexa and Cody for keeping on top of the ball!

Goods Of Japan

Perfect! and Free, simply amazing. I was looking for a floating currency converter that could be positioned on the top.

Homebuilder I/S

Very nice app! And sharp customer service with quick response. Got some great help from Namar and Carter, very nice people :)

SUE AND SUDHA

Carter and Kelsey were super helpful and prompt with my questions and requests! Bold customer support so far has been great

LAMARQUE

This app solved our currency issues beautifully. Mayank was a big help in adding an additional shipping zone.

Altari

Priyanka was great. I always receive great support that gets the problem solved 100% in a short period of time. Outstanding service.