Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

TechGadgetShop

This is an awesome app. It was difficult for me to set it up, but I received a great surprise from them. A technician from Bold get access to my store and set everything up himself. Thank you for Your service. It is such a great help!!!!

2B in Trains

We needed a simple currency converter in our header, and this one works really well. Brenda at Bold did a personalized install for us and she was super fast! It looks great and we can customize what currencies we include in the converter, as well as which default currencies certain countries should use. Very useful!

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to see that you're enjoying the app and that Brenda could help you so quickly.

We look forward to working with your store in the future!

VIRTU

Very simple, yet super effective and beautiful looking currency converter.
The app works great. I asked the customer support to help me set up the converter on a custom location I wanted and they did that perfect and fast.

I 100% recommend this app.

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and our support team. We're always happy to make adjustments like this to our apps :)

Please let us know if you have any further questions from here!

Ninja Scissors

Excellent service as always , Rajni and whole bold team has helped me on several occasions. App works perfectly

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and that our team could help you out. Rajni is one of the best - I'm not surprised she was able to get things rolling for you :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Ufo Drone

Excellente application ! J'ai dû solliciter l'aide du support pour l'adapter à mon thème, tout est impeccable.

August 7, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour cette belle critique! Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous appréciez l'application et que notre équipe de support était là pour vous aider lors de l'installation.

Si quelque chose d'autre se présente, vous savez où nous trouver! :)

Tachiraimport

You cannot put a fixed rate greater than 9999 in one currency.

August 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve of products' functionalities and this is something I'll pass along to our developers to see if we can include it in a future update.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions from here!

riakoh

I installed Multi Currency App. After this I installed Bold Cashier But still on checkout my currrency still USD. Please give some suggestion how to resolve the problem.

August 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. In order for Cashier and Multi-Currency to accept payments in other currencies, there must be a payment gateway connected to each of the currencies you want to accept on the site:

- https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000502543-Multi-Currency-Cashier-Integration

Please contact our Merchant Success team if you have any further questions and our team will be more than happy to assist!

State of Baby

We installed Multi-Currency for our store, www.stateofbaby.com. We love that it allowed us to show our pricing in multiple currencies to position us globally. For a free app, it's terrific but to get the most out of it, you need to connect with Bold Cashier (paid) to get the conversion to go the whole way through the checkout process.

The team at Bold are very helpful and responsive. Definitely recommend.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad our team could help get these apps going on your site and that you're enjoying the solution.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

NamyBie

Really would like to thank the team for helping me solving the store multi currency issue efficiently! Thank you for the hardwork.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to hear that our team could resolve the issues you were seeing on the site - we're always working hard to assist our merchants!

We look forward to working with your store in the future.

JOONY

Rifat helped me to resolve a trouble with the currency and everything is very fine. He was very reactive, I liked it. Thank you, very good app !