Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Harrisson Australia

This app is great and the backend changes are really easy to apply. Thanks Cody from the Bold team for installing it for me with no fuss!

I contacted Rajni from Bold via live chat. He was very helpful and efficient. He helped me schedule a call with Bold Support.
The only problem I have now is that all available times for the whole of July are from 12:00AM to 2:30AM Melbourne Australia time. If we could schedule a call for 6:00AM time / 3:00PM Winnipeg Canadian time that would be great. Having later times available would be a huge help for all customers in the southern hemisphere! :)

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team of specialists are always ready to install the app for you if needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments!

DOAshop

this is the second time I needed assistance and you guys are great, really fast, always helpful...
- with special thanks to Cody

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thanks for the feedback! We're really happy to hear that we've been able to meet your expectations with our customer support, and will be sure to share the kudos with Cody! Let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Can I also just say I LOVE your special-edition WWF socks, and the idea behind them!

Fashion Golf Mx

We are very happy with this app, and the service was be very good! Our requirements are resolved very quickly!!! AAAAA

June 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for the review! We're very happy to hear that we were able to help solve what you required for your website. We look forward to hearing about your success! Please let us know if you need anything further; we'll be more than happy to assist. :-)

InstantFlashDeals

They helped me install the app, and I'm very happy with the result and added value! Thanks a lot Bold!

June 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're more than happy to help with app installations, because working with code can be challenging! We're very happy to hear you're enjoying it so far, and will be here if you need a hand with anything else.

LES ICÔNES

I recommend using this app Bold Multi Currency. It is very clear and looks professional. As well as the support, which was very fast and effective.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Providing the best support possible is something we aim to do every day. We're so glad to see the team was able to assist you! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

autodesign.shop

Thanks to Cody! all my questions were answered, I was provided full service with app installation.

June 19, 2019

Top-notch service is what we strive for, and I'm so glad to see that Cody was able to provide you with that! Thanks for leaving us a review. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

William Wesley Fitness

Bold Multi-Currency is very interesting to automatically display your shop prices in the currency you desire. But this app as the knowledge to detect the country of your customer and chooses his corresponding curreny. Plus the support is great to help you set up the app if needed.

June 19, 2019

So happy to see that you're loving Multi-Currency and Cashier! Selling in multiple currencies really changes the way you can sell on your store, and we're happy to help if you have any other questions! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. :-)

VPRO Golf

Was a bit difficult to set up with the Cashier and Discouting app, but WAY better than paying for Shopify premium if you want a small store that can handle multiple currencies that has an auto geo function as well. Support was a savior and very responsive as well. Nice work from the team @Bold!

June 18, 2019

Glad to see the team was able to help you out with the set up of Cashier, Multi-Currency, and Customer Pricing. We hope you'll love the way that these apps can work together! Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments about any of the individual apps or their integrations. :-)

Ellie + Lion

Love this app. The customer service is really top notch. Super quick responses and they’re always happy to help. Cody Scheler in particular helped me out massively today! Thank you!

June 18, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to see Cody and the team were able to get everything set up how you were hoping. :-) Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

SmileKit

Terrible support when used with bold cashier. The support will keep asking questions you have answered because don't read the thread of their previous responses.

If you can use anyone else by all means do it.