Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

thebiodynamic.store

Does what we needed and the support from Mona who did the Theme install for us was fast and efficient.

ShopPricedToSell

Great app, had it for 5 months. Not really needed since our sales have been strictly in the US. We have both Cashier and Multi-Currency selector. We're a bit worried that it leaves code in Liquid, per their help page. The code is large. We reached out to customer service to get both codes removed or instructions on how to. Will update the review whether they're helpful or not. We would recommend this app, we're just not ready for it yet.

colorindiomx

Thanks! they help me with everything I need to set up the app. They were fast and helpful. The app works well and hope this can increase my sells.

Mask N' Gear

GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP

fresh future olive

I notice that after uninstall your app, there are still left some codes in different liquid or css files. How can we completely remove those unused code? Which files affected by your codes. I urgently want to know.

apollos kraft

Trash, Cost me over $70 AUD dollars on social media advertising before a family member told me the currency wasn't converting internationally while they were overseas. Considering i was advertising in America while in Australia there's no telling how many customers i lost. Choose a different app that works.

expert opener

i couldn't find a code and i contacted the helpline..they responded pro-actively.they took access of my account and priyaka solved my problem.she did a quick an excellent job. :)

Ecstaski

Very easy to use. I messed up abit in the coding and went on the chat helpline, within seconds i was speaking to Daniel who very patiently tried to work out what was wrong. He managed to solved the problem within minutes with detailed explanations and screenshots to help assist me. very happy with the service and feel confident in seeking help if anything goes wrong again!! 5/5.

ORIONZ

Fantastic Support for a free app ! Had an issue with my shopping cart subtotal not updating after integrating Bold Currency into my theme; got in touch with Bold Customer Support and it was fixed in 3/4 days via collaborator access to the store !

Supa Friday

I used the app to enable multiple currency options. It's a very useful app with an excellent support service. A shout out to MC Guénette, for executing my request wonderfully.