Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Fashion Global Store

The service is excellent. Thank you Grace :). The service was quick and professional. Has done the work of our website www.fashionglobalstore.com on the professional side.

WSAE Online Store

Phenomenal app and even greater customer support. Super fast assistance and the app is really simple to add. A huge shout out to Cody

KOOGAL

Great Apps and amazing support. We had some issues integrating to our website and support did amazing job to help us out!

Makochi

Best currency converting app. It's fully free, easy to figure out and install, and their support helped make adjustments so it can fit my website's style.

Hackers Delight

When installing Cashier, Multi-Currency and experiencing some issues I got some hands on help and fast response from Rifat at Bold. Rifat Rocks! :-)

HOCHSTETIMEPIECE

App was easy to install and the support staff Parminder was really helpful. Will proceed to install the cashier app now. Cool stuff !

HereTodayHairTomorrow

Great app. Used it in previous stores, & installed it again for this one. Need a few more characters & done

coolshoppingnow

I install this app about 2 weeks ago , the app did not work at all, and asked the support team to resolve the issue but they are not replying. they will make changes in your theme but than they will disappear to resolve any issues that you might face, just wasted my 2 weeks . I strongly recommend not to install as this may create problems in theme setting. VERY IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT VIA PAYPAL. so you will lose a lot of your sales.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

I really like Bold apps, and how the seemelessly work together. I like how the Support team will install the code for you. And Brett at customer support really fixed my issue super quick.

I'd love this app even more, if I could set different prices for specific products, in specific currencies.

Karma Suitya

Super great experience so far. Shopify rep said that it's impossible to select localized currency on checkout page as it will always charge my default currency. Fortunately, I found Bold cashier and mult-currency. Guri looked into the problem quickly and help me set it up in no time. I tried making the payment myself and it works. It charges me in the currency that I select after the exchange rate. I don't usually write reviews for apps but this helped solve a big headache. Allowing customers to pay in the currency that they want is important.