Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Economic Audio

I want to congratulate the currency support, especially Melanie.
I have other apps and a paid theme, none of them provide a service as good as them!

Phff

Worst app. Doesn't work at all.

Papermela Co

The app doesnt work on check out!!!! £#&$#; ive lost money on this app! The conversion and padding ony works on cart and item page, home page and colecttion page! Fix this!!!

Jazzin Out

Super easy to install, I haven't had any issues at all and the app is very functional for stores with worldwide traffic. Do yourself a favor and grab it!

The Puesto

Practical, easy and free. Shopify apps are riddled with subscription services for ridiculous code tweaks that should be free or one-time charge.

Six Hundred Four

Your site needs this. Just look at our site at sixhundredfour.com to see how nicely it can be implemented. We purposely hid the converter in the footer as to keep the look nice and clean, something that BOLD generously customized for us.

Plus we have it tied into BOLD CASHIER so that customers can actually checkout in their home currency.

Pewtergraphics

Bold apps are always a 5 star!! Their support staff are always there willing to help!! And they are very insightful in making you understand the different options you have in tailoring their app to your site. This multi-currency app is great!!!
Im giving a 4 star only because my site has very complicated needs when it comes to multi-currency, and they cant help me with it :(

Vintagejewelbox

Really pleased with this app! I have lots of Etsy customers who visit the site and who are used to seeing their own currency. I installed this quite easily and it looks great on my site. Lots of manual currency options and auto geo location. Amazing to get it for free....Thanks so very much :-)

Borboletabag Com

Great app and great customer service! Arvinder went above and beyond to make sure the app is integrated perfectly in my store. And very prompt reply and quick to fix any issues, too. Highly recommend! Thanks again Arvinder and Multi Currency team.

Lkl Beaute

Excellent customer service!! Parminder was very helpful!