Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Bernard And Zeus

Great customer support. Parminder and Stan where very helpful and fixed all my issues in a matter of seconds. Thanks!

Again, great customer support, 5 STAR. Charles helped me out to fix all the currency issues at the checkout.

Weird Gifts For Weird People

Hi can sameone help please i delete this application but still showig in my store the curency ?!

Comprarchuches

Lol, parminder did it awasome, i could solve my problem at least

Theturn17

Very good application and very helpful to run many currencies and completely free. The team is very helpful in case help is needed. Perfect and i really recommend it!

Famme Sportswear

The phone support and the extra miles to help me install this app was crazy, I even started likeing the guy on the phone. I just want to give a huge thank you to the customer service here!

Suzy1971

Merci à Parminder il m'a donné un très bon service c'est très apprécié .

Petrhomb

I installed it and I really love it. It's pretty simple to set up, to change settings, it works well and looks good. Although I needed to customize the design of the currency picker to match that of my stores design, so I had to contact the customer service by email and friendly developers did the job for me. Now it looks amazing on mobile and desktop devices. Thank you!

Georgettepackaging

Really great customer service, helped us get everything up and running on our site!

Kfashionnow

Great app, Amazing customer support, shout out to you Parminder! Thank you for all your help. Would reccomend.

Hofflepoffle

Best among every other currency conversion app available. Super fast support.

The team goes out of the way and helps out with suggestions from their own experience working over other stores, and that's what differentiates a legitimate help from a "just for the sake of things" help which many paid apps do as well, sadly.

I am glad to be using this. Looking forward to trying more apps from Bold. Cheers!