Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Ldnkids

Amazing App and the support is fantastic, I had an issue wanting this static rather than floating and they fixed this for me same day.

Sefralingerie

The percentage feature is great. But at checkout, prices revert to your original currency and added percentage is gone. So what's the use of this app? It says it's free but won't function correctly if you dont install another one of their PAID app either. Customers won't be charged the converted rate at checkout.

I've been messaging them but no reply at all. They also don't have a live chat so you're never sure if your message went through and no replies either.

Bobnco

Multi Currency is a game changer for business like mine who wants to support global paying customers. It was a breeze working with Danni and Brett who went above and beyond their service. I cant imagine not having their apps working on my store. Im using 3 of their apps and they are crushing it! Highly recommended! Service is perfect! Im a happy BOLD customer

Jessica Rose

Multi Currency, along with Bold's new Cashier checkout, is a complete game changer for selling internationally! Finally, our customers can shop and pay in their own currency.

The widget looks beautiful on our site (thanks to amazing support from Brett, Alan, and Lauren), and most importantly, it works!

The customer experience is pretty much identical to the regular Shopify checkout (even better, actually), and orders are managed in Shopify same as normal.

It took a couple days to get fully set up, and Bold support was there to help with everything. I am beyond impressed!

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics

this application works great. I have no complaints with it.

Tripatricks

This app has all the currencies and looks great on the site! Thank you guys, amazing job and very professional client service.)

Mygadgets World

tried many app this is best and fast response from team thanks

Cat Curio

Must have app! The best part is their customer service from Canada who were so prompt in their response, inspite the time difference.

Shopeholic

Very fantastic support team who’s always happy and patient to assist with very quick action,too.
So glad their awesome app with cool features exists plus the best thing is it’s FREE! It’s a must-have app in your shop, I highly recommend.
Thanks again Bold Commerce and to the whole team!

Mrs Best

Love this app and the support is amazing! I had a few things I wanted to tweak to fit in with my theme design and they customised the code for me. Couldn't be happier, thank you!