Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Lil Z Clothing

doesn't work out of the box. Too many manual steps. similar to the free shopify tutorials. So, I see a big value here.

Macksie

looks nice on our site macksie.com

Bumblebee Online

Excellent App, excellent support. It has greatly increased the global reach of our store. Would recommend.

Stellar Evolution Designs

Love this free app! They quickly performed the install and my international customers have loved being able to see products in their pricing rather than having to look at our, unfortunately, more costly Canadian pricing! Great deal all around!

Joonabi

Amazing customer support. They did everything quickly for me on where i wanted to place the dropdown for the currency converter as well for mobile optimization.

Desire Style

Worst Support I ever seen, They broke my web and i wait about 12 - 15 days to result the issues which they created. Las answer about 2 days. And i wait about 20 days for installation of bold Cashier. They only say its working on it. But i can start my web because of him.

Patapatajewelry

Multi Currency works great with Options.
I had little issues setting it up and Bold support where very quick and efficient to solve it all and make it work smoothly for me.
Definitely recommend :)

Tracksuit Sport

Very nice and useful app. Great support
I recommend it.

Jewelteeth

Great app, very easy to use and navigate and the support team is quick to assist if we ever encounter any issues. Highly recommend using this app if you wish to cater to different countries currencies.

Sm Eshop Corner

Awesome and friendly app installation. I am glad it is up in my online store. I strongly recommend this app to my masterminds group. Many thanks to the app developer!