Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Tracksuit Sport

Very nice and useful app. Great support
I recommend it.

Jewelteeth

Great app, very easy to use and navigate and the support team is quick to assist if we ever encounter any issues. Highly recommend using this app if you wish to cater to different countries currencies.

Sm Eshop Corner

Awesome and friendly app installation. I am glad it is up in my online store. I strongly recommend this app to my masterminds group. Many thanks to the app developer!

The Cats Throne

So far so good, although the installation process CAN be complicated, there are automated ways to do it.

If I could give 4.5 stars I would, I just want to make it clear that this app is pretty much worth 5 stars, once you've got it going it's amazing, just the little issue with initializing it.

For me, I was having trouble manually installing as the instructions were quite different to my template.
But then the automatic install button helped.

Cons:
No auto add currencies
Could be a faster process to add currencies (not a very big issue though)
Not much flexibility for design, I'd like to see the currency symbol next to the currency letter code e.g $ USD, £ GBP

Boost Skincare

Professional installation (including creating a duplicate of the theme before they began). Functions as advertised and works perfectly for our needs.

Redhotleggings

Very useful and FREE! At least someone understood that it's ridiculous to pay $5 per month to get an auto currency switcher.

More4less Store

This app is just great.
It allows you to create endless currencies. For free!
It alows you to set round rules. For free!
Automatic customer location detection and selecting approprating curreency. Also for free!

And what is most importantly the app is just free!

Totally love it!

Watch Look

Great app. I can add many countries. Thank you Bold Multi-currency for this awesome app.

Steamthread

great stuff. prefer this because of the support. I do think maybe better animations to the picker might be cooler

The Worldofmanliness Store

Pls be careful. DO NOT install this app. Absolutely useless and the BIGGEST JOKE i ever came across. YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG GAME!!!