Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Hotel Uniform Shop

just installed so can't review as yet but support is great - Parminder and Pratibha solved problem with coding within minutes - its working now!

Thepeoplesponcho

Of all the apps Bold is one of the few that adapts to clients requirements as they come. The support is also awesome!

Zanerobe

This app is fantastic. Our business is based in Australia but majority of our online sales are in the US. This app helped us not only display the correct currency to our International customers but with the Cashier extension we were able to let the customer check out in their native currency. The team are extremely helpful and quick to respond too. I was lucky enough to have Scott call me and walk me through the entire set up process. I highly recommend this app to anyone thinking of displaying multi currency on their site.

Besharamindia

App is fine for a basic store. We installed it few weeks back and have emailed BOLD thrice to assist with a simple question which is - How to remove currency short name from the amount. It already shows the currency icon, and the short name makes it repetitive. We have not received any response in over 10 days now. My developer isnt able to get access or figure this so a helping hand would be appreciated.

Bernard And Zeus

Great customer support. Parminder and Stan where very helpful and fixed all my issues in a matter of seconds. Thanks!

Again, great customer support, 5 STAR. Charles helped me out to fix all the currency issues at the checkout.

Weird Gifts For Weird People

Hi can sameone help please i delete this application but still showig in my store the curency ?!

Comprarchuches

Lol, parminder did it awasome, i could solve my problem at least

Theturn17

Very good application and very helpful to run many currencies and completely free. The team is very helpful in case help is needed. Perfect and i really recommend it!

Famme Sportswear

The phone support and the extra miles to help me install this app was crazy, I even started likeing the guy on the phone. I just want to give a huge thank you to the customer service here!

Suzy1971

Merci à Parminder il m'a donné un très bon service c'est très apprécié .