Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Catventures

Thank you! Useful apps and customer service is really helpful. They help me to install this app properly

Fitwearandco

Great - we use it on all of our stores.

The Brag Company

Love this app. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Support was responsive. Great find overall. Installing in all my other stores as well.

Sticky Thing

Found this app easy to install and edit. Has allowed my store to become international and it's FREE!
Great, thanks guys

Buyour Watch

This app is probably the best free option for a multi-currency store. Because it allows you to create several currencies according to your needs. My only critique would be more options for placement and designs.

Lil Z Clothing

doesn't work out of the box. Too many manual steps. similar to the free shopify tutorials. So, I see a big value here.

Macksie

looks nice on our site macksie.com

Bumblebee Online

Excellent App, excellent support. It has greatly increased the global reach of our store. Would recommend.

Stellar Evolution Designs

Love this free app! They quickly performed the install and my international customers have loved being able to see products in their pricing rather than having to look at our, unfortunately, more costly Canadian pricing! Great deal all around!

Joonabi

Amazing customer support. They did everything quickly for me on where i wanted to place the dropdown for the currency converter as well for mobile optimization.