Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

The Cats Throne

So far so good, although the installation process CAN be complicated, there are automated ways to do it.

If I could give 4.5 stars I would, I just want to make it clear that this app is pretty much worth 5 stars, once you've got it going it's amazing, just the little issue with initializing it.

For me, I was having trouble manually installing as the instructions were quite different to my template.
But then the automatic install button helped.

Cons:
No auto add currencies
Could be a faster process to add currencies (not a very big issue though)
Not much flexibility for design, I'd like to see the currency symbol next to the currency letter code e.g $ USD, £ GBP

Boost Skincare

Professional installation (including creating a duplicate of the theme before they began). Functions as advertised and works perfectly for our needs.

Redhotleggings

Very useful and FREE! At least someone understood that it's ridiculous to pay $5 per month to get an auto currency switcher.

More4less Store

This app is just great.
It allows you to create endless currencies. For free!
It alows you to set round rules. For free!
Automatic customer location detection and selecting approprating curreency. Also for free!

And what is most importantly the app is just free!

Totally love it!

Watch Look

Great app. I can add many countries. Thank you Bold Multi-currency for this awesome app.

Steamthread

great stuff. prefer this because of the support. I do think maybe better animations to the picker might be cooler

The Worldofmanliness Store

Pls be careful. DO NOT install this app. Absolutely useless and the BIGGEST JOKE i ever came across. YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG GAME!!!

Travelsmits

Amazing app! Works very good on the website and the team is so helpful when it comes to questions and helping install. Reccomend this app for sure.

Selected Super Products

Very useful and easy to use. It's very versatile, letting you setting as many currencies as you want and to set the default currency. Also, very easy to set the exchanges rates.

Hammock Shop Uk

Cool app, and great service from bold. Good instructions to get it all up in running and works nicely. I had a bit of extra help with some issues to do with product variant pricing but support was excellent and fixed the error for me very promptly. Thanks.