Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

Amazing app..strongly recommended if you ship worldwide!!! and the team is so helpful!! They get the job done!!!

Shopytes

This app is Absolutely awesome, & what’s even better is their customer support!

We for example needed customisation in our store & they went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we needed, & it was perfect

Easy Llama

Great app and very thoughtful team. Thank you!

Morgan Shops

Dear Jay,
Thanks for the prompt.
The app works very well, its look fits our website and we're very pleased. We did have a problem downloading but Lauren persevered with our lack of expertise and got it working. For some reason it didn't like Chrome on our system but Firefox gave no problems. We have also installed Bold Cashier and will be using it very shortly.

Acepair

It's a good app to have. I had some sort of glitch, probably because I am not into coding, but I followed the instructions to place the code where I was instructed to. It worked absolutely fine on the desktop but it had an error on mobile and would not display... But within a few days (time difference), Lauren in CS was magnificent and sorted it out for me as quickly as possible.

I would definitely use bold commerce in the future as I know there will be someone watching out for me in the CS department. I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Lauren.

Maylwear

Great and easy app! The support team is very quick and helpful if you need help! The installation also, they will do everything for you so you don't need to worry about coding.

Pet Bay

I'm not retarded, so i just installed it myself. It took about 5 minutes of just copy pasting code from their instructions to your .liquid file. Works pretty awesome, only drawback is it doesn't convert currency on checkout page, have to use a separate app for that.

Rodco Global

Love Multi Currency!. Simple and easy to use.

The Nasheed Club

BEST FLIPPING APP EVER!
Not noticed any increase in international sales but, it gives me confidence now to start marketing globally (more)

Uptown Hippie

The app works great and the support people at Bold Commerce were super nice and helpful! They did an amazing job setting everything up so it looked just the way I wanted:)