Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Londress 1

I don't normally take the time to comment or write a review about anything, but these guys totally deserve it! Super helpful and quick in their response! I probably sound like one of their friends that was asked to leave a good review but trust me, the plugin and their customer service makes it worthwhile. I have paid a lot of money to similar apps only to be treated like they were making me a favor for solving an issue or answering a question when there was something wrong. I ve just started using the app but i do hope they 'll keep this up. Cheers guys!

Hannah G Jewelry

I love this app! They also have the BEST support team if you ever need any help!

Black White Outfit

Excellent app! Very easy to set up and running as expected!
Highly recommended!

Alpha General Shop

Great app, very helpfull staff and quick responsive. If you need a good convertor, Multy Currency is the solution for everything.

Floracurl

This is a MUST HAVE essential app. It is easy to use and works great. Bonus, the customer service is world class. I love their responsive, and attentive customer service which gives me more confidence in using this app for my store.

Lifestylet Rendz

I absolutely LOVE this app! Its has been so easy to use and the support received is amazing... I will continue to use this app on my e-commerce store

Tinyfeats

EXCELLENT, excellent customer service! The app wasn't working so I contacted support and they replied, AND had it fixed for me in less than an hour. AMAZING! It works perfectly now and improves the worldwide userablility of my website. Love it. Download it now!

Ninjanutz 2

Working great like we expected. Totally recommend it! Get it, it's free and awesome!

Crystocraft

Great customer support. Thanks Scott and Jordan.

Taikora

So far so good, easy to use and great support.