Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Salejunction

Awesome app! Very helpful support team , they fixed all of my errors promptly. Highly recommend for anyone!

Bohobeachstyle

Great apps, simple & clean look. The cs is awesome, they can help you to solve your problem with the apps. Recommended!

Alice S Tore

Great app with great support! Fast answers from the support

Dasheco

Awesome app, and the support from Bold (Lauren in particular) is outstanding!

www.theneedoshop.com

Lefkara

Lauren & Brett gave me excellent, super fast help whenever needed. My case wasn't easy but they deal with it perfectly.

The app itself is now working great, and it's Free! Especially the auto currency switch is something you wont find for free in any other currency app that I know off.

In all, VERY satisfied!

Cerebrodigital

I installed and had to wait till they let me know the app was installed. After 12 hours I got a response and it started working. Found some glitches which I reported to their support email and my surprise was that in less than 40 minutes I had everything working as a charm!
Cannot say anything else, just that it works as it says, simple and nicely. Also support is great. Thanks so much.

Pink N Proper

Best support team on Shopify by far! Very impressed with their efficiency and their level of professionalism! Would highly recommend anybody and everybody to use their apps!

Tiendabarbershop

Is a practical and functional application. Has a good support team that acts fast and makes a good customer service.
Excellent.

Plexus Wave

Great app.
Though I had few bugs when viewing in Internet Explorer, Brett from the support team got them fixed in no time. The response from the support team is fast and prompt and they work with you, till the issue is resolved.

www.plexuswave.ca

The Leader Of The New School

The app works great and Brett was very helpful in solving any problems and queries I had.