Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Yourneed Store

First of all, BOLD = an super professional company. Answers are good and they go the extra mile. This app is good and it costs some effort to setup. Relatively easy for a complete new joiner to e-commerce.

I needed Cashier app too, and therefore my whole checkout = multi currency now.

Great,
Thank you!

Blueturquoise

Very good app. I have not used much. I'll give my review again after using the app for some time.

Anti Age Living

The APP is useful as I sell to many countries.
The Bold staff was very helpful. I did not know how to install it properly, but the Bold team helped me right away. :)

Ewow Com

wow it is great app..so far no bad experience..I definitely recommend it to all. I already told my friends about this amazing app.

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

Amazing app..strongly recommended if you ship worldwide!!! and the team is so helpful!! They get the job done!!!

Shopytes

This app is Absolutely awesome, & what’s even better is their customer support!

We for example needed customisation in our store & they went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we needed, & it was perfect

Easy Llama

Great app and very thoughtful team. Thank you!

Morgan Shops

Dear Jay,
Thanks for the prompt.
The app works very well, its look fits our website and we're very pleased. We did have a problem downloading but Lauren persevered with our lack of expertise and got it working. For some reason it didn't like Chrome on our system but Firefox gave no problems. We have also installed Bold Cashier and will be using it very shortly.

Acepair

It's a good app to have. I had some sort of glitch, probably because I am not into coding, but I followed the instructions to place the code where I was instructed to. It worked absolutely fine on the desktop but it had an error on mobile and would not display... But within a few days (time difference), Lauren in CS was magnificent and sorted it out for me as quickly as possible.

I would definitely use bold commerce in the future as I know there will be someone watching out for me in the CS department. I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Lauren.

Maylwear

Great and easy app! The support team is very quick and helpful if you need help! The installation also, they will do everything for you so you don't need to worry about coding.