Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Stiksen

Good app that does its job. Great support from the team when I've encountered some minor problems as well!

Varietees Clothing

Superb support. App works perfectly too! Paul was an absolute diamond :)

Emer Jones Apparel

I am now changing my review, still minus a star because support is crap.
I have waited a few days after my request for support and no one replied so I left a 1 Star review to grab their attention which you will find below. This got their attention and they fixed the issue, from what I can see in a few hours.

This says to me a few things, 1 their support are competent working on their app but they only seem care about their reviews. I understand this is free and I appreciate that a lot. But that doesnt excuse bad customer support.

I appreciate you guys fixing the error and I do love this app. But I if I were to be honest, your customer support needs fixing.

If you take anything from this review, it isn't that the app is bad, its great, does its job well, but that support sucks so do not go adding this to your site until you have confirmed a time with one of their support to help you out, so as nothing goes wrong and you dont have to shut your site down for a while to fix an issue.
Great app, crappy support.
----------

Been trying to contact support with an urgent matter and they arent getting back to me.

So I am hoping this 1 Star review will grab their attention for once.

This is definitely a regular experience with their support.

Dwiss

Great app, help to convert buyers in different countries with different currencies.
Awesome customer support by Arvinder and Parminder, thanks man.

The Cavalry Collection

Amazing customer service and would confidentially recommend this app to any business that wants to sell internationally!

Maxiim Online

Great app, does what it says on the tin. Would be great to see Shopify Checkout functionality added in the future.

Sea Salt Sugar

I lost a ton of money (hundreds) today from lost orders and a complete loss from my international Facebook ads campaign because your app did something where people couldn't check out correctly. Not happy at all!

Satisfy Paris

It's nice to have Multi Currency for free.
The integration and possible customization using CSS work fine.
The only think I would have loved on top of that would have been country-dependant tax management, allowing to take taxes into account in some countries and not others.
Keep up the nice and good work Bold!

Search For Freedom

Does exactly what it says on the tin! 100% recommend using it! Great job

Cool East Market

No issues, seamless install, very good app.