Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Letyoudiscover

A great app and outstanding service!

Cage Shop Store

This app is awesome. I am very happy with Multi Currency and highly recommend.

Shopdorsu

I've always been a big fan of Bold. If it's between two apps and one of them is made by Bold, I usually buy that one. Our theme had a native currency converter, but Bold's is so much more powerful, and especially helpful when paired with Cashier, allowing our international customers checkout in their own currency.

There was a slight hiccup, but Lauren fixed it for us. Our site was loading *too fast* and wasn't giving the app enough time to respond. It's a cool problem to have, I guess, and this is definitely worth a couple extra milliseconds of load time.

Opposite Wall

Great app!! It works very well and the staff was very helpful & responsive.
A special thanks to Brett for going the extra mile and answering all my questions.

Sprngll

This app is pretty straightforward. Doesn't matter where your located or your customers, they can see their local currency in your prices. Super handy app for your store. Get it.

A J E

Awesome app and super fast support.

Reactionretro Com

The team at Bold Commerce did an amazing job with a very fast turn around installing the Multi Currency app and code on my site. A great service and I would highly recommend anyone to use them for their currency conversions.

I see some reviewers giving out that they have to install another app if they want the conversions at checkout, being honest, what do expect another free lunch? They are good enough to be providing a very good service with the free install and coding of the MC app! The company have to make money somehow, as do we all....I know I haven't got the Bold Cashier yet, but I'll deal with it if it's an issue. How? Just by getting it, problem solved....Boooooommmm!

Ldnkids

Amazing App and the support is fantastic, I had an issue wanting this static rather than floating and they fixed this for me same day.

Sefralingerie

The percentage feature is great. But at checkout, prices revert to your original currency and added percentage is gone. So what's the use of this app? It says it's free but won't function correctly if you dont install another one of their PAID app either. Customers won't be charged the converted rate at checkout.

I've been messaging them but no reply at all. They also don't have a live chat so you're never sure if your message went through and no replies either.

Bobnco

Multi Currency is a game changer for business like mine who wants to support global paying customers. It was a breeze working with Danni and Brett who went above and beyond their service. I cant imagine not having their apps working on my store. Im using 3 of their apps and they are crushing it! Highly recommended! Service is perfect! Im a happy BOLD customer