Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Studiocork

Awesome support and staff! and great plugin!!

Naturallyheartmade

Chapeau to this very useful, free app and to its support team. Joshua has been amazing helping me with the setup and solving a few issues that came up when another app was in conflict with Multi-Currency. Highly recommended.

Aurora Generators

Bold Multi-Currency OMG I wish I started using this long ago! Thank you. I had some minor install issues, but you helped me set it up and its perfect now. Keep up the great work. I'll be checking out your other apps now and recommending it to everyone. A+++

Onlinehomebargains

Great Currency converter, support are fantastic.

Whitebeam Studio

Fantastic support - install was fast, efficient and professional. App works great, slight delay as currencies change but that’s to be expected.

Time Machine Merchant 2

Fantastic app. At first i was worried when I saw the steps involved but the instructions are so clear and simple to follow that it was a breeze.
Thank you!

Huntbikewheels

Great app and great support. Julian was quick to help us out with some customisation and we are really happy with the result. Definitely recommend.

Catventures

Thank you! Useful apps and customer service is really helpful. They help me to install this app properly

Fitwearandco

Great - we use it on all of our stores.

The Brag Company

Love this app. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Support was responsive. Great find overall. Installing in all my other stores as well.