Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Navinee

Simran helped setup. Awesome work!!

Garden Geeks

Time spent using app About 1 month

The installation on my website was immediate, I've had no problems! The app is really easy to add difference currencies to your store. Thanks Jade :)

sealin

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Hi, does this app affects how much I get paid out? who will take the currency conversion fees? the customer or me?

ARJD BRO BEARS

Location Malaysia

the most valuable app in shopify and it's FREE! Excellent service and the app is absolutely easy to use! now our shoppers can know how much the item costs right away!

thebiodynamic.store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Does what we needed and the support from Mona who did the Theme install for us was fast and efficient.

ShopPricedToSell

Great app, had it for 5 months. Not really needed since our sales have been strictly in the US. We have both Cashier and Multi-Currency selector. We're a bit worried that it leaves code in Liquid, per their help page. The code is large. We reached out to customer service to get both codes removed or instructions on how to. Will update the review whether they're helpful or not. We would recommend this app, we're just not ready for it yet.

colorindiomx

Location Mexico

Thanks! they help me with everything I need to set up the app. They were fast and helpful. The app works well and hope this can increase my sells.

Mask N' Gear

Location Spain

GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP

fresh future olive

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 9 minutes

I notice that after uninstall your app, there are still left some codes in different liquid or css files. How can we completely remove those unused code? Which files affected by your codes. I urgently want to know.

apollos kraft

Location Australia

Trash, Cost me over $70 AUD dollars on social media advertising before a family member told me the currency wasn't converting internationally while they were overseas. Considering i was advertising in America while in Australia there's no telling how many customers i lost. Choose a different app that works.