Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Oil Perfect

Bold has really excellent team support! Highly recommended for anyone who is thinking of using this app or any other apps by Bold. Cody and his team fixed my issue and their response is efficient. Very friendly support! Thanks Bold! :)

May 23, 2019

Thanks for that awesome compliment! Seeing that you'd recommend us to anyone really means a lot to us. Really glad to see Cody was able to get everything working perfectly for you!

Dee's R Deals

They did an awesome job helping me get my app up and running smoothly! I'd highly recommend Bold!
Thanks, Jerry

May 23, 2019

Glad to see that Multi-Currency is up and running perfectly for you! Thanks for your review and feedback, Jerry. :-) Please let us know if you have any questions about your new app, or any of our other ones!

Jizzle Beauty

Really good support from the BOLD Team. I had a some issues with my Store which affected the Multi-currency app. Raphael from Bold jumped on the case fixed the app and also my shopify store issue. I was most pleased!

May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review for us and Raphael! We love the positive feedback. Glad it was able to get solved quickly for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions; we're more than glad to answer them.

The Beer Hoptimists

Taylor C. did a great job installing this app for me. When I had changed my mind and switched currencies, the app wasn't working as intended, and I emailed Taylor and they fixed it up within hours. Great support, thanks again BOLD team!

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Super happy to see that Taylor was able to help you out and get everything sorted with the install of the app. Providing the best service to our merchants is always our top priority :-)

MISH Fashion and Swim

I had trouble installing the app, I'm not technically inclined at all. I almost did it myself, bragging moment. But needed help in the end. Jonnathan helped me out so quickly and without confusing me (like so many other technical supports do). So Thank you Bold and Thank you Jonnathan!

May 22, 2019

So glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to help you get the app set up! We understand how difficult it can be when you're not familiar with code! If you ever get stuck on something, feel free to reach out to us again! We'd be happy to help. Thanks for the review. :-)

Be Younger Shop

He instalado la APP y me han atendido en el chat en directo para ayudarme y el trato ha sido espectacular!!! Muchas gracias a Harpreet!

May 28, 2019

Glad to see our live chat team was able to help you out with this! Feel free to reach back out at any time - we're always happy to help. Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review!

Grand Divas Closet

This App is so Great and works phenomenal..! I recommend it and the best thing is that You can use the currencies of your choice! Initially we had some challenges with installing the App in our store but Cody was so supportive, prompt and within no time all was fixed.Thanks So Much!

FLETNA

Amazing customer support. I had a chance twice today to talk to Ankur and he managed to solve both problems with expediency. One had to do with a different app clashing in functions and the other with CSS adjustments

May 22, 2019

Thanks for your much appreciated feedback! We're dedicated to helping our merchants in every way we can; that's always our goal. Glad we were able to make it an amazing experience for you. :-)

www.allshesolutions.com

I had an issue with my local currency not displaying properly, I reached out to the support who were very quick in responding and my issue was quickly resolved. I'll give them 10 stars if it was out of 10. thanks and keep up the good work helping merchants

May 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! Helping our awesome merchants is our #1 priority, and we're glad to see the team was able to get this fixed quickly for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

LumigrafDecor

Fast answer support very accurate, these guys are pros to resolve coding issue and answers all your questions.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Really glad to see the team was able to help with all the questions you had. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions - we're always happy to help!