Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

hamyas.com

very high customer service.
I need set up 2 apps, and within 1 minute, i first get answer from Daniel, who was very clear and easy to explain the next step.
After this chat, another problem shows up. This time i chat with Dylan, who also show me high customer service, and solve the problem in no time

October 30, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our chat specialists, Daniel and Dylan, were able to provide you with some quick answers and solutions with Multi-Currency. We're always available to help with the installation if you need, and to answer any questions you may have regarding our apps.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again in the future if you need any other assistance; we'd love to help again.

Bio-Beds Plus

The Multi-Currency app works well for us.
biobedsplus.ca sells in the USA and Canada so we absolutely need the ability for shoppers in Canada and the USA to see their home currencies displayed. Customer service technical advisors helped us solve issues quickly when we did have questions during the setup phase. Rahul was very knowledgable and pleasant with technical support that we recently needed.
We also use Bold Cashier with the multi-currency app and they work well together.
Thanks, Bold Commerce!

October 30, 2019

Hello there; we're glad to hear that the app is meeting your business' needs, and it's great to hear that you're using both Bold Multi-Currency and Bold Cashier together to let your customers not only see their currencies, but also check out in them!

Thanks so much for linking your website so we can see the apps in action. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Fitness Junkies

This app is shady! It is free for a reason and it does not work properly. After installing this app, it started to automatically change the cost of certain products at random. Then, orders came in for products at much lower cost than they are normally priced and caused me to lose money! Not to mention, the support is incredibly slow. Do yourself a favor and find an alternative!

October 30, 2019

Hi there. We are very concerned about this, as our app does not have permissions to change the cost of your products. Our expert, Jordan, is looking into this for you, and has since uninstalled the Multi-Currency code from your theme.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you; we certainly do not want our merchants to have a negative experience with us or our customer service team, and we will do anything we can to try and turn your experience around.

With that being said, we want to thank you for leaving us an honest review about where our shortcomings lay, and we will ensure to take that feedback to make changes going forward.

Lucile Prache

Many thanks to Alora, very helpful and quick to answer my questions ! Waiting for my own clients feedback :)

October 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review; we're very glad to hear that Alora was able to get you some quick answers for the questions you had! We can't wait to hear what your clients think as well. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

GirlfriendWomen

Im so mad at this guys. I had to completely delete my theme because i wanted to change the stupid currency snipet after my way. I deleted this app and the currency snipet still got displayed and i didnt know why but i realized that even when i changed the theme, the bold snippet still was there. What a stupid way to make marketing.

October 30, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize for the issues you ran into while trying to use Multi-Currency. When you delete an app, the code remains and it can leave the widget on the store, which is why we offer free installations and uninstalls for our Multi-Currency app.

If you wouldn't mind reaching out to us with the name of your store, we would be more than happy to help you out. Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience you initially experienced.

Your Goods Central

I have had really good experiences with Bold apps. This currency app works well. I used to get a lot of messages and chats asking me for the price of goods in different currencies. Since I have installed this app, that has pretty much stopped. Looks good and works.

October 28, 2019

Hi there. We're so happy to hear that using Multi-Currency has helped reduce the number of messages you receive asking for price conversions on your products.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future!

I Heart Moissanites

This app would have been fantastic if it didn't slow my website down to a crawl. I had clients tell me they wanted to buy but got so frustrated waiting for in excess of 40 seconds for a page to load. I tried everything to speed up the site and keep the app but only after uninstalling and removing everything did my site bounce back.
You guys really need to fix the speed issue!!!

October 25, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. I just wanted to let you know that our app certainly shouldn't be slowing down your site's speed, and we'd love to look into this further for you.

One of our specialists, Rebecca, has reached out to you and has offered to do some testing with the app on your store, while not on the live theme (so it does not disrupt your business). Please let us know if you'd be interested in giving the app another shot, and allow us to look into what might be causing the slow site speed.

We look forward to hearing from you! We'd love for you to see the full potential of Bold Multi-Currency.

Cleara Skin

I would happily rate them 10 stars if I could. Their customer service is like nothing I've seen before. My boy Dylan was patient enough to tweak some stuff on my store and seemed very happy doing it. If you're lucky enough to get Dylan to help you, you've hit the jackpot!!

October 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the rave review! We're so glad to hear you were able to work with Dylan - he's pretty new, but he's been crushing it with helping our merchants. We love hearing that he was able to tweak some things on your store in order to get the Multi-Currency app looking great.

Thanks so much for the kind words; we've shared those with him and he was quite happy! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

New Posture Outdoor

Pratibha was very helpful and fixed what I messed up after trying to do the installing by myself. Thank you.

October 23, 2019

Pratibha is an absolute sweetheart; we're so glad you were able to work with her to get things with the installation fixed! We know that Liquid can be difficult to understand, which is why our installers are always available to assist if you need it. :-)

Thank you for the review; we look forward to seeing your success with Multi-Currency and more international shoppers coming to your store!

Sleepmend

Mike was extremely helpful and showed me how to configure the app just the way I wanted to. Works perfectly on our store. Thank you!

October 23, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Mike was able to get you sorted with Multi-Currency and show you how to get it configured to meet your store's needs. We love hearing that the app is perfectly integrated onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.