Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Jessica Rose

Multi Currency, along with Bold's new Cashier checkout, is a complete game changer for selling internationally! Finally, our customers can shop and pay in their own currency.

The widget looks beautiful on our site (thanks to amazing support from Brett, Alan, and Lauren), and most importantly, it works!

The customer experience is pretty much identical to the regular Shopify checkout (even better, actually), and orders are managed in Shopify same as normal.

It took a couple days to get fully set up, and Bold support was there to help with everything. I am beyond impressed!

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics

this application works great. I have no complaints with it.

Tripatricks

This app has all the currencies and looks great on the site! Thank you guys, amazing job and very professional client service.)

Mygadgets World

tried many app this is best and fast response from team thanks

Cat Curio

Must have app! The best part is their customer service from Canada who were so prompt in their response, inspite the time difference.

Shopeholic

Very fantastic support team who’s always happy and patient to assist with very quick action,too.
So glad their awesome app with cool features exists plus the best thing is it’s FREE! It’s a must-have app in your shop, I highly recommend.
Thanks again Bold Commerce and to the whole team!

Mrs Best

Love this app and the support is amazing! I had a few things I wanted to tweak to fit in with my theme design and they customised the code for me. Couldn't be happier, thank you!

Casual Kings

Great app. Easy to use. Totally recommend!

The Mariposa Collection

The Multi-Currency Bold app has been great as it has allowed my customers to checkout & pay in multiple currencies. Also if I had any issues the team at Bold were extremely helpful.

The Lady Queen

I found out this app Multi Currency by Bold Commerce through my research on Shopify App Store which is I really interested to dive in and installed the app.

I started to read all the benefits that this app can give it to me and most I like is their customer support. All of my questions, my request to install the currency into my store, they reply and do it ASAP! And I just... Amazed. THIS IS WHAT I WANT!

Moreover, this app Multi Currency are so meaning to me. You know, I just uninstalled more than 10 apps that couldn't even give me a COUNTRY FLAGS for FREE! Until then I met my love Bold Commerce (Multi Currency) app. I'm so in love with this app and I couldn't and never gonna uninstalled this. This is just too perfect for a newbie like me!

They (Bold Commerce) are willing to help people like me to have a professional and international ecommerce website. I salute you!!!

Keep up the good work! I will always support you guys! Very high class services I've ever get! Thank you!!!

No compliment.. JUST TOO PERFECT! FAST! AND HIGH CLASS support team! Well done!

10 stars for you!!!!!