Bold Multi‑Currency

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 26, 2020

i couldn't find a code and i contacted the helpline..they responded pro-actively.they took access of my account and priyaka solved my problem.she did a quick an excellent job. :)

expert opener
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 23, 2020

Very easy to use. I messed up abit in the coding and went on the chat helpline, within seconds i was speaking to Daniel who very patiently tried to work out what was wrong. He managed to solved the problem within minutes with detailed explanations and screenshots to help assist me. very happy with the service and feel confident in seeking help if anything goes wrong again!! 5/5.

Ecstaski
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 21, 2020

Fantastic Support for a free app ! Had an issue with my shopping cart subtotal not updating after integrating Bold Currency into my theme; got in touch with Bold Customer Support and it was fixed in 3/4 days via collaborator access to the store !

ORIONZ
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 20, 2020

I used the app to enable multiple currency options. It's a very useful app with an excellent support service. A shout out to MC Guénette, for executing my request wonderfully.

Supa Friday
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 12, 2020

Super App and great Service.. it's easy to install and if you got problem the team helps you very fast. 5 Stars for Bold and 6 Stars for Brenda :)

themaskshop.de
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 11, 2020

In short, it is a perfect app
Really is useful.
And best support service ever. Naman Help me in record time

sooqaman
Oman
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 9, 2020

I used the app to help me with applying the correct country that the customer is located.
There service was excellent. Thanks Carter and the support team. It’s now working great!

Havana Swims
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 2, 2020

Carter is very helpful and fast! He is pleasant to chat with and gave me a detailed solution to my problem. Thank you!

Markeholic Biz
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 30, 2020

This app does not work how it is explained. Therefore it is a complete waste of time for anyone who wishes to use the fix rate / checkout function. In addition it ultimately doesn't work without cashier and cashier is being reviewed by shopify, so you can't install cashier now as new user anyway. Strongly advise not to use this app and look to find an alternative. Tech support was not helpful, defensive and there is a lack of literature related to the fact that for the intended functionality of this app, you actually need another app which presently cannot be used on the shopify platform. If I could give this zero stars I would...

untiltomorrow
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 29, 2020

Bold has a very competitive collection of Apps with world-class customer support. I'm genuinely happy we crossed paths, so far all our requests have been handled with quality. I highly recommend this company for those who are details oriented.

Lumiere