Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

2 Birds Dubai

Very great app. Live chat support is very helpful and the support team is always ready to help and resolve the matters in a short time period.

May 7, 2019

Thanks for the review! Our live chat team is definitely awesome. We love being able to connect with our merchants instantly and help them out on the spot!

mylilbub

it took a little time to install but the APP team did most of it and were super quick always and helpful. It looks great so far I am very happy with it. Thank you

May 7, 2019

Glad to hear you're happy with the app! Our Installs team is always ready to help our merchants with installing Multi-Currency at no cost. :-) If happen to have any questions, please let us know!

Anchor & Nest

Such a great app - it really helps to have the local currencies in multiple markets. Harpreet provided great support too!

May 7, 2019

Offering multiple different currencies allows customers to be more comfortable when completing their purchase, which ultimately helps with conversion rates. Glad to hear you think our app is great - we do too! Thanks so much for the review!

partylashes

Service excellent ! J'en suis très très satisfaite et d'une rapidité ! Thanks again for your Help !

May 7, 2019

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de notre service. Nous visons toujours à offrir le meilleur soutien possible. Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un commentaire! :)

Northerndlights

Brenda was extremely helpful in helping me set this up in my shop! I highly recommend this app for multi currency. I am in Canada, and I have a lot of US customers, so this will help tremendously for them :)

May 4, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're really happy to hear Brenda was able to help with setting up Multi-Currency on your store; we'll be sure to pass your message along. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Also, the design of your soaps are so pretty!

DipsyNails

Support is top notch. Kaiser was able to help me make an adjustment to my checkout page super quickly after I sent a message to the live chat. Very very helpful!

May 7, 2019

We love being able to help our merchants instantly via live chat! Glad to hear Kaiser was able to assist you with the adjustments you needed. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Depilie

I would like to recognize the amazing live support, props to Jonnathan, he fixed my problem really quick! Thank you

April 27, 2019

It always makes us so happy when we read over reviews that shoutout our awesome teammates. Jonnathan is an incredibly hard worker who genuinely cares about helping out every merchant he interacts with.

So glad to hear you've had a wonderful experience with our support team! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we truly appreciate it. :)

KaRusel

Very helpful, Alexa was great and quick to respond. Helped me set up the app and answered all my questions, really appreciate!! The app integrated pretty neatly with our store, and we don't need to explain to our US-based customers any longer that, you know, pricing is in Canadian dollars, because we are based in Canada, and here is the exchange rate, and here is how you'll get billed, and so on. Great app!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! Alexa is an awesome part of our team and is definitely known for being quick to respond to merchants' questions - we're glad she was able to help you out. :)

It's also great to hear that our app has helped clarify things for your customers in varying locations (US/Canada). It always makes us genuinely happy to hear our apps are helping merchants achieve their goals all while creating a great experience for your customers.

Bell Fashion House

Ok. I wish it was one-click installation but it is okay. So far so good. Will come back for updates....

April 24, 2019

Thank you for your much-appreciated feedback! With Multi-Currency, we offer expert installation services completely free, so you don't need to worry about installing the code yourself! We're dedicated to making the process as easy and straight forward as possible :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Tandesgears

I just installed the App! it was very hard to do it myself as you know this is concerning payments so you need to be careful and do a lot of things.. Finally, i got help from the App's help centre and Melody was very kind and a phenomenal help for my business. Thank you Melody

April 24, 2019

So glad to hear Melody was able to help with the initial set-up; we want to make sure it's done right every time, but especially when payments are involved! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it means the world to us and the direct shoutouts are always heartwarming. :) Don't hesitate to reach out again if there's anything we can assist with in the future!

By the way, your 'must-have' products look amazing for camping and trekking!