Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

ladoocollection

I had some issues with initial installation, and Sukh was super friendly and very quick to respond to my issues.

October 17, 2019

So sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the installation; working with code can certainly be difficult, so we always offer assistance with this if needed! We're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything sorted for you. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DoctorCase

Great app & service! Thanks a lot Bold Multi‑Currency

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Multi-Currency app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

Very cool airpod cases, by the way!

Redcast Heritage Co.

The app is simply perfect. It isperfectly integrated with Bold cashier checkout.
The bold support team is top notch. 5 stars!! Cody is very very helpful!

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear you're enjoying Multi-Currency and Bold Cashier in order to allow customers to check out in their local currency!

We love hearing that we're doing a good job with our support; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please let us know if we can assist with any thing in the future!

Gadget Trybe

A bit hard to get a response from support, but I found a very responsive and helpful support manager Bobby Rocha in Bold FB group. He managed to set up everything in 30 mins. The app is great, has everything important and more (still need to explore it). I can't believe it's free.

October 15, 2019

Hi there; we're so sorry about the difficulty you had getting a response from our support team! We did have a long weekend due to Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend, however that's no excuse. I just wanted to let you know our support team was limited compared to normal because of the holiday, and want to assure you that, should you need anything in the future, our team should be able to get to your inquiry much more quickly!

Very sorry again for the inconvenience, but we're so glad to hear that Bobby from our Facebook group was able to get everything sorted for you! Thanks for being a part of the community!

FaceEase

Thanks Cody for awesome support! Cody is really knowledgeable about the product. Best customer support ever.

October 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Cody! He certainly knows the ins and outs of the app; we're glad he was able to assist you. :-)

Shieldsight

Support is unbelievably excellent! This is my first time writing a review for an app. Support is so good it is hard to believe. App itself is amazing. Very nicely done, high quality app and support. RECOMMENDED!

October 15, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us your first review. :-)

Cheers! Please let us know if we can assist with anything more.

Deon Jewelz

Jade was super helpful and installed the converter on my page with no issues so far! I haven't launched my store yet but this now brings me one step closer to launching!

October 10, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear that our seasoned installer, Jade, was able to get the Multi-Currency converter working on your website. We look forward to seeing your store's launch; best of luck, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DesignGaragendk

Really fast support from Cody - really fast debug and really fast knowlegde of support - already love Cody
Good plugin - we are happy to be new client to this one

October 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that Cody was able to get everything worked out for you! Cody is such a hard worker and really has a lot of knowledge to make sure everything is running smoothly for our merchants.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

Treeline Outdoors

I love BOLD because they're Canadian and their support is extremely helpful. I recommend their products to our clients, even if there is a slightly better product elsewhere due to their support.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendations to your clients! We very much appreciate it. :-) We love hearing what we're doing right, and are glad to hear that the focus we put on both our app and our customer support is coming through.

We are also a proudly-Canadian company as you mentioned! We love the story of how your company started - very scary, but a great brand was created from it. Keep on adventuring in those Rockies!

LLuminatedCase

Just installed this app today did the code editing myself but the currency was not updating when I changed the currencies, I reached out to the chat team and was helped by Jennifer and was able to figure where I messed up. This all took place within 30 min of installing app thats impressive!

Make sure to change the stores setting and change the format on the currencies with their code if you also have this problem.

It works like a charm now, I highly recommend this app. Thanks!!!

October 8, 2019

Hey there! Awesome job on the coding install - it can be difficult, which is why our specialists are on standby in case something goes wrong. :-)

We're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to get everything fixed up for you so quickly! That's what we strive for. Thanks so much for the recommendation!