Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

OTC Shoppe Express

Very useful! Using it override some features that I needed. Makes things easier for me now to make sure international customers pay the right amount.

July 8, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app! It's certainly a great way to increase your conversions with international customers - showing them prices in their local currency is very helpful, especially when you have lots of different products!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

Sleekpeach

Extremely satisfied with the support offered by Bold in installing the app into the right theme on my website.
Works flawlessly.

Thank you!

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy to hear that our installation team was able to meet your store's needs and get the app up and running properly. We look forward to hearing about the success you have reaching more international customers! :-)

Poolside.

Snigdha was absolutely fantastic, impeccable communication and customer service. Much appreciated! :)

July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Snigdha was able to provide you with such great service! Thank you so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to share those with her. :-)

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Art Nebula

Awesome work by Rifat. We've always had issues with Bold Multicurrency when we installed it as it had conflicts with our other apps. We removed it and decided to reinstall it but this time through their support. No stress whatsoever. Thanks, Rifat. :)

July 8, 2019

Hey there, we're so sorry to hear that you've had issues with Multi-Currency in the past! Very glad to hear though that Rifat was able to get it working for you this time around, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you on it. :-)

ecollapsible

Rajni and Harpreet helped me out a ton! I got things set up but it still wasn't working. I contacted them and in less than 5 minutes it was fixed and now I cna use it! Thx

July 8, 2019

We're really glad that you're now able to use the app! Very sorry to hear that you ran into some issues - sometimes one little thing that's out of place can cause it not to work, so we're happy to hear that Rajni and Harpreet were able to help you get it sorted quickly!!

Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments - we'd love to help again. By the way, I really love your concept; it's so necessary! And the designs of your products are wonderfully unique. :-)

GIGIMEY

Sukh was great help figuring our cashier with me, awesome customer service with this app, live chat box etc!

July 8, 2019

Hi there. We're really glad to hear that our customer service team was able to assist you over live chat; it's certainly a convenient way to get answers to general questions. :-)

I love the mama bear necklace on your site, by the way!

Frenshmo

Fantastic set of apps that these guys have. It's mostly free and works like a charm. My favourites are bold multi-currency & bold cashier that has provided ease of multi currency checkout to my international customers. I had some technical issues initially but the support team Cody & Sukh responded fast and solved it fast too. Keep up the good work guys :)

July 5, 2019

We're really pleased to hear that the apps are proving so useful for you, and that Cody and Sukh got everything sorted for you so quickly. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts here! It is very much appreciated. If you need any more help, please do shoot us an email.

Faith and Beauty Boutique

Love all of Bold apps and my customer service rep, Snigdha was quick to respond and help finish the set up

July 4, 2019

Thanks for the kind words; we love hearing that our apps are doing our merchants well. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Snigdha; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Barkroad

I'm very satisfied with the functionality of the app and how easily and fast it runs.
I needed help to install it on my theme and the support received from the team was impeccable. Definitely recommend the app!

July 4, 2019

Hi there. We're glad to hear that our support team was able to help you with the installation of Multi-Currency! We know that it can be difficult to understand coding, which is why we offer this help for free. :-)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; I really love your dog bathrobe by the way, it's very cute!

Be & Golden

Amazing app, especially when selling products in multiple countries! Cody gave fantastic support with setting everything up properly. Thanks!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're really pleased you're finding the app so useful and that it's supporting your business. And it's great to hear that Cody was able to make the set up process so smooth for you. Also, very cool t-shirts. Very simple but very chic! Love it!