Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Afru Trade

I received great support from the team and they were very fast at responding too. thanks

Kirk And Coco

Great app. Definitely had some issues setting it up, but Brett and the support team were great help. Highly recommended.

The Pixel Empire

The app is fantastic, free, and super easy to install. I had one issue getting to automatic currency conversion to work on my product pages but Bold support helped me in a matter of hours. This is why I keep coming back to Bold!

Lekocon Paris

Really cool apps! The team support me everytime I need a help!

Pridepicks

Great app and easy to install. Lauren installed it and helped out really quickly. Jevon helped out and offered great customer service via live chat. Such a great experience!

Bravenbearded

Great service! Always respond to any questions and are quick to find the best fix for any problem! Brett has been super awesome and was thorough in finding the best solutions for us.

Iloveisha Com

Great app, and great customer service! I had a hard time installing it at first, but Bold Apps quickly helped me install the app and now it works great! Best is I can now accept multiple currencies and receive funds in multiple currencies. Robert assisted me with the setup and he was great! All in all, great app, great team!

Thank you!

Viking Hjerte

Very good app. After a request for some minor changes, Lauren from the team helped me out and it was fixed in no time. Sweet!

Mydemoiselleshop

The apps dies the job, very well done and the bold's staff are friendly and helpful.
Thanks again Lauren

Plusjoy

Bold Multi Currency and Cashier together allowe me to display and check out with multi-currency, which is a huge help for the seller who really wants to build an international business. The support staff is extremely helpful. Lauren, who supported all my inquiries so far, was quick in response and explained things clearly. Very happy with the customer service and the app so far!